Item Number: X60DH3
X60DH3 - Graco Xtreme X60 NXT Sprayer W/Heavy-Duty Cart
A complete unit with 50' of hose, gun and a tip
FREE Shipping: $0.00
|(no sales tax except Florida)|
- CALL NOW for a Discounted Quote on this item !!
- 6000 PSI
- 3.4 GPM @ 60 CPM
- Maximum Air Inlet Pressure: 100 PSI
- NXT 6500cc De-Icing Air Motor
- 220cc Lower Material Pump
- Designed with NXT Air Motor technology, tested and proven to last 10 times longer than the Graco King
- DataTrak monitor (optional) for material tracking, system diagnostics and runaway control
- Easy access air controls for quick, easy adjustments
- De-icing model reduces downtime due to freeze-ups
- Three motor sizes and 11 models available to fit your specific application
- Medium to ultra-high viscosity coatings
- Plural component coatings
- High-solids epoxy primers and coatings
- High-solids polyurethane top coatings
- Waterborne coatings
- Fire retardant coatings
- Marine and ship building
- Offshore oil platform production
- Railcar manufacturing and repair
- Nuclear and conventional power facilities
- Tank and pipe linings
- Container manufacturing
- Extreme conditions call for Xtreme equipment !!!
The Graco Xtreme (X60) X60DH3 NXT 60:1 Airless Sprayer comes complete with: Graco XTR Gun, 3/8in. x 50ft. airless hose, a 1/4in x 6ft. whip hose and a Heavy-Duty Wheel Cart.
Graco Xtreme NXT high-pressure air-operated airless sprayers provide long-lasting durability that boosts your productivity. Designed with Gracos new NXT Air Motor, the Xtreme NXT is proven to outperform and outlast all other sprayers in its class. It easily handles the toughest protective coatings and corrosion control materials.
Spray high solids and 100% solids coatings under the toughest conditions !
NXT Air Motor lasts 10 times longer than the King Air Motor
Easy-access integrated air controls
Rugged body armor wont rust or dent
Xtreme pump lower with built-in filter
Upgrade your Xtreme Sprayer:
Model# X60DH1 Includes Electronic DataTrak monitor, Additional $399.00
Model# X60DH6 Includes Hopper Assy, Additional $ 199.00
or get both:
Model# X60DH5 Includes DataTrak AND Hopper, Additional $ 600.00
To calculate required CFM, multiply unit Ratio times the desired GPM flow.
For example: A 156 CFM (52 ratio x 3 gpm = 156 cfm) air compressor would be required for an X50 with a desired flow of 3 GPM. This is only a quick calculation.
For a more accurate calculation refer to the Pump Package Performance Charts in Graco's manual 311164J pages 57 - 59.