Common Payment Issues
Do to the fact that many of our most popular products are high value items, you may run into payment issues on our site that you are not accustomed to. Please read the guide below to see if we can help remedy your issue.
Credit / Debit Card Issues
- Failed AVS check. Verify your BILLING ADDRESS matches the billing address on your debit/credit card statement and try again.
- Shipping to different address? Make sure to select “Ship to a different address” on the checkout page.
- Most Debit cards have a $2000 daily limit. You may have to contact the issuing bank to find out and change your daily limit. Contact us & we can split the payment 2 or 3 ways to work around this issue.
- Issuing bank fraud protection. Contact the issuing bank and see if fraud protection may be stopping you from checking out. Large sum online orders may trigger fraud protection services with your issuing bank.
- We do not accept American Express cards at this time.
- PayPal account not linked directly to you bank account. If your PayPal account is linked to a credit/debit card than the same $2000 daily limit mentioned above will apply.
- PayPal account must be “verified”. This usually happens with new PayPal accounts. An Unverified PayPal account will have a $500 limit. For more information on verifying your PayPal account see the following 2 articles: 1. Paypal.com how do I get verified 2. WikiHow Verify a PayPal Account
Direct Bank Transfer
Direct Bank Transfer option is for those who would with to directly deposit the funds into our business account without having to deal with PayPal or debit/credit card issues.
When you checkout with this option you will receive an email with our bank account routing information. Using this information you would go to your local bank and transfer the funds directly to us.
Feel free to call us directly and speak with one of our customer service reps if you would like more information on this option.
We can be reached Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4pm at (561)964-3228.