RMW22G24-PKG Pressure Washer Pump Package
This is the NON-SX Version.
Annovi Reverberi offers the RMW22G24-EZ and RMW22G24-EZ-SX 2,400 PSI triplex plunger pumps in two different mounting configurations. This pump is for vertical gas engine driven units. Please reference the pictures below showing the mounting difference between the two models. Specifications: 2.2 GPM at 2,400 PSI and spins at 3,400 RPM. This pump mounts directly on to the engine shaft by using a keyed hollow shaft connection system. The mounting flange provides a convenient connection to most 7/8” diameter shaft vertical gas engines in 4 – 7 HP (reference the cc to HP chart) and fits most OEM carts. The pump includes a built-in pressure control valve, downstream chemical injection system, EZ start valve and thermal relief valve.
- 3-piston alternating volumetric pumps for use on cleaning units
- Can be directly coupled to various types of motors
- Different delivery connections available
- Optional detergent suction system
- Integral regulating valve
- Pump body in die-cast aluminum alloy
- Pistons driven by swash plate mechanism
- Two bearing systems, to support the pump shaft and pistons
- Pistons in hardened and tempered steel
- Pump head in pressed brass
- Double gasket sealing system
- Intake valves fitted above the pistons for greater efficiency
Also known as RMW2.2G24.
|Flange||Vertical Gas Engine Flange|
|Thermal Relief Valve||TPP140-1/4A|
|Detergent Tube w/Filter||AR1269120|
|Applications||EZ Start Valve|