2K-10-B-411 – Catalizer 2K AAA Pump with Bobcat Gun (10:1 Fluid Mix)
Contact Us for different Nozzle Sizes.
The New CATalyzer 2K-10-BXXX Air Assisted Airless pump from C.A.T. is an all stainless 10:1 mixing ratio pump for all types of catalyzed fine finishing applications. The 10:1 pumps innovative design allows a perfect 10 to 1 mixing ratio that is carried out through the Quad Valve to reduce the amount of waste when dealing with catalyzed materials. The Quad Valve utilizes two bypass levers, one for the catalyst and one for the base material so that the two can be simultaneously mixed within the pump for easy operation. The MIX GUARD is a unique feature of the CATalyzer which senses an “off ratio” condition in the mix chamber and shuts off the unit preventing under or over catalyzed material from being sprayed.
- Saves money by mixing only the amount of product necessary.
- Reduces solvent and labor costs with a fast flush using only ounces rather than gallons of solvent.
- Eliminates rework labor due to inconsistent mixing ratios.
- Allows any pre-cat user to easily convert to a post-cat product saving money, providing a higher quality and more durable finish.
- Integrated noise suppression design for quiet operation.
- Unique magnetic no stall valve design.
- Available with a 10:1 or 1:1 mixing ratio.
- Pump Ratio – 10:1
- Mix Ratio – 10:1
- Max Air Pressure – 107 PSI
- Max fluid Pressure – 1500 PSI
- 25 ft.Air & Fluid Fluid Hoses
- Fluid Volume – 1/3 GPM per cycle (supports one gun up to .024 orifice size)
- 1 gallon catalyst tank