CAT-XPress Pack Compliant/HVLP Pressure Feed Spray Gun With PPS Cup – CAT-XPR-PPSR2
The CAT-Xpress is a C.A. Technologies professional grade pressure feed fine finish compliant / HVLP spray gun. The CAT-Xpress provides extreme atomization, handle ergonomics and fluid delivery superior to all the competitive guns on the market today, the CAT-X will exceed all your finishing needs. The CAT-Xpress includes an HVLP air cap and the pressure reduced air cap to comply with all codes and regulations throughout the United States. The CAT-Xpress gun comes with 0.8mm, 1.3mm (installed in gun), and 1.8mm nozzle sets and a 3M 2.0 PPS 1 quart cup with 3 lids & liners.
- The CAT-Xpress CAT Packs include the pressure reduced air cap and the HVLP air cap, along with 3 different needle and nozzle sizes (1.0 mm, 1.3 mm, and 1.5 mm), gun wrench, gun cleaning brush and Allen wrench (1/16 inch).
- Air Inlet – 1/4 in. NPS (m)
- Fluid Inlet – 3/8 in. NPS (m)
- Weight – 20 oz.
- HVLP Air Cap (Green 2403233) Requires 9 cfm @ 26 psi
- Compliant Pressure Reduced Air Cap (Blue 2403218) Requires 9 cfm @ 29 psi
- 3M 2.0 PPS 1 Quart Cup with 3 lids & liners
- Extreme Material Atomization – The smaller particle size that can be achieved with the CAT-Xpress when spraying will translate into a smoother more uniform finish
- Extreme Transfer Efficiency – The ability to efficiently spray coatings will result in significantly less waste and more material cost savings
- Extreme Material Application Speeds – By utilizing Pressure reduced spray technology on a pressure feed spray gun the CAT-Xpress will produce much faster work speeds than traditional HVLP spray gun technology
- Precision Engineered Air Caps – The HVLP and reduced pressure air caps are precision engineered to keep atomization particle size at the absolute finest
- Lightweight Ergonomic Construction – The CAT-Xpress is constructed to be lightweight with handle ergonomics to be more comfortable and providing less sprayer’s fatigue
- Quick Adjust Fan Control – The fan control is located at an easy access point on the handle of the spray gun, allowing one handed or easy access quarter turn pattern adjustment
- New Style Fluid Tip – The CAT-Xpress has a re-designed fluid tip, set apart by its thread-less construction. Easy to swap out and more fluid flow capabilities
- All Stainless Steel Fluid Passages & Nozzle Sets – 100% stainless steel fluid passages, nozzle and needle makes this spray gun perfect for water-based coatings
- Spray Technology Versatility – The CAT-XPR spray gun has the ability to switch between HVLP and Pressure Reduced (Compliant) spray technologies simply by changing the air cap, making it one of the most versatile spray guns on the market for a wide array of coatings!