COUGAR – Air Assisted Airless HVLP Spray Gun
COUGAR Air Assisted Airless HVLP Spray Gun. C.A. Technologies Cougar Air Assist Airless gun (replaces the Kremlin MX spray gun, Binks AA1500, Graco G15) is a fine finish gun for production wood or metal fine finish spraying. Features include all stainless steel fluid passages, ergonomic design, integrated fluid filter and easy trigger pull. Superfine soft atomization is achieved with precise geometry of airless fluid tip and low volume aircap that mix at the locus of atomization. Delivers desired finishes at production speeds. Pump (above) and gun system can be operated with a 1.5 hp compressorPROUDLY MADE IN USA.
- 2500 PSI Maximum pressure
- Standard Nozzle Setup with 411 tip
- Several tip sizes available from .007 thru .021
- Spray patterns from 4 inches to 16 inches..
- Air Inlet: 1/4in NPS(m)
- Fluid Inlet: 1/4in NPS(m)
- Repair Kit# CA10-113