16W903 Graco Ultra Max II 1595 Hi-Boy Airless Paint Sprayer (Pro Contractor Series):
Buy now and receive FREE accessories from Graco
This unit has been superseded (replaced) by the NEW Graco Ultra Max II 1595 PC IronMan Model
The Graco 16W903 (Old# 258763) Hi-Boy Ultra Max II 1595 PRO-CONTRACTOR Series comes complete with the Graco Contractor Spray Gun, RAC-X 517 Switch Tip and Guard and TWO 50’x 1/4″ BlueMax Airless Hoses.
This Pro-Contractor unit also comes with the following Graco Quality Features:
- Advantage Drive System Runs quiet and has a lifetime guarantee.
- MaxPower Brushless DC Motor Never change brushes with this maintenance-free, totally enclosed motor.
- SmartControl 3.0 Pressure Control Delivers consistent spray fan without pressure fluctuations at all spraying pressures, and includes ProGuard technology.
- Endurance Pump Amazingly durable and easy-to-service design means less downtime on the job.
- Easy Out Pump Filter Spill less material when removing the filter element.
- Rugged Cart Design Chrome over steel makes this durable cart last for years.
- Heavy-Duty Prime Valve Maintenance-free design withstands high pressure dumping.
- With a 2.8 HP brushless DC motor and the ability to spray up to 1.35 gallons per minute, the Ultra Max II 1595 is Graco’s largest airless electric sprayer. Because it can handle the widest range of tip sizes, longer hose lengths and heavier coatings with ease, its ideal for the large residential and industrial painter.
This PRO-CONTRACTOR Unit comes complete with:
- Graco Contractor Gun
- RAC-X 517 Airless Switch Tip and Guard
- Two – 1/4 Inch x 50 Foot Airless Hoses
The PRO CONTRACTOR Series sprayer has all the features of the Standard Series, PLUS:
- QuikReel Deploy and rewind up to 300 feet of hose in seconds without twists or coils
- LED Display Bright easy-to-read LED display shows pressure readout, job/lifetime/gallon counter and self diagnostics
- WatchDog Pump Protection System Saves the pump from damage when paint or texture material runs out or a hose breaks
- ProConnect 2 Pump Removal System Change out the pump using no tools in seconds resulting in quickly getting back to work
- FastFlush Cleaning System Cleans the unit four times faster using only half the water
- On-Board Toolbox End frustration and save time by never again searching for tips, filters, and tools
- Ready to Spray Save setup time, thanks to the 100 feet of hose and gun thats already attached and ready to use