SATAjet 3000 K HVLP Spray Gun w/Adam 2 gauge
Fields of Application:
Ideally suited for coating large areas, e.g. on commercial vehicles, or applicaton of textured paints with air atomizing technology.
- Adam 2 pressure gauge for exact adjustment of spray pressure
- Optionally available in HVLP low pressure or optimised high pressure RP technology
- Suitable for waterborne materials – paint needle / nozzle made of stainless steel
- Nozzles range from 0.8 to 2.0 for a wide field of application
- Material flow control
- Air micrometer
- Self adjusting air and material packings
- Rapid work is ensured by the particularly wide fan and the high material flow rates. The slightly higher Air Cap Pressure, compared to HVLP guns, adds the feeling of working with a conventional high pressure gun. Thus, switching to VOC conforming gun is made easy.
- Finest atomization and a top-class finish are ensured by the high air volume. The slight additional cost for compressed air (compared to a conventional high pressure gun) are considerably exceeded by material savings. Even with the latest generation of High Solid materials, excellent atomization quality is achieved
- Highest profitability – SATA HVLP technology ensures transfer efficiencies considerably above 65 % required by VOC legislation.Therefore, this pressure-fed high performance gun not only helps to protect the environment, but also saves lots of expensive paint (approx. 30 % compared to a conventional high pressure gun).
- The patented air circulation principle provides an especially homogeneous and soft fan
- 100 % hand checked nozzle sets ensure the constantly high, well-known SATA quality – for complete guns as well as spare nozzle sets. The durable air caps are made of brass (not of aluminium), therefore ensuring a long life time – a factor particularly important in industrial use.
- Nozzle sets ranging from 0.8 to 2.0 mean a wide field of application.
- Rapid air cap change with the SATA Quick Change System (only 1.5 turns) – ideal for continuous coating.
- The gun can be adapted without great effort to existing work stations.
- Suitable for water-borne materials – paint needle and nozzle are made of stainless steel, and the nickel-plated gun body has been refined with a special coating.
- Self-adjusting air and material packings with long life times considerably reduce servicing efforts.
- The carefully polished nickel-plated gun surface and the Quick Change System reduce cleaning efforts as well.