SATAjet 5000 B Phaser HVLP Spray Gun w/ RPS cups
Fields of Application:
For top coat applications meeting highest requirements in terms of color match precision, uniform distribution and gloss. Ideally suited for car refinishing, interior design, wood coating and the furniture industry. A tuxedo is not for every day. The best china is reserved for special occasions only. And with the new SATAjet 5000 B PHASER HVLP, it is not for the average. It is made for those special moments.
- Optionally available in HVLP low pressure or optimised high pressure RP technology
- Round / flat spray control
- Material flow control
- Air micrometer
- Gravity flow cup with QCC bayonet lock or RPS disposable cup
The SATAjet 5000 B Phaser HVLP Spray Gun was developed in co-operation with the Porsche Design Studio. Exeptional Optics, exceptional materials and an exceptional design concept – for exceptional projects.
Combining a unique look with high-quality materials and sophisticated technical solutions unusual for a piece of spray equipment, the PHASER offers a whole new view on spray gun design.
Used for topcoat finishes of the highest quality in primarily the automotive field, but also in other paint spray applications. It is a light-weight, ergonomic spray gun which creates superior finishes and is comfortable to use. The results are achieved through higher atomization and wider, softer fan patterns than previous models. The transfer from paint to surface exceeds the 65% law requirement for HVLP and RP easily. Additional to all of this, a new nozzle had been designed which allows the paint to be not just perfectly applied, but safely as well.
Technologically, the PHASER HVLP is identical to the SATAjet 5000 B HVLP spray gun – utilising the same nozzle concept, it also has all other proven technical features which already define the SATAjet 5000 B series as an outstanding spray gun.
With the new ergonomic design comes also new control elements & features:
- Optimised nozzle concept for highest possible versatility concerning Inlet Pressure and spray distance
- Ergonomically shaped gun handle
- Easy to adjust control elements
- Optimised half-turn spray fan control
- Safely positioned trigger sleeve – for easy, safe and quick insertion of the paint needle
- Swivel joint with new high performance seal