Stealth DIY MIXPRO 5.5 GPM Soft Wash Roof Cleaning Proportioner System #2
Due to High Demand, the Pump is backordered until End of May 2021.
The Stealth MIXPRO 5.5 GPM Soft Wash Roof Cleaning Proportioner System #2, designed for roof cleaning applications, bleach / SH mixture spraying. Spray surfaces clean with low impact and stop growth of algae and mold by adding Chlorine to your bulk mixing tank.
Ideal for cleaning surfaces with water and chemicals that are not tolerant of the impact of a high pressure washer. Cleaning algae and mold off rooftops, siding, and sidewalks is quick and efficient with this MIXPRO Soft Wash Kit.
Some assembly will be required upon arrival (instructions included)
- 1 x 5.5 GPM @ 60 PSI Everflo Soft Wash Bleach Diaphragm Pump
- 3 x 10 ft. 1/2 in. Polybraid suction hoses
- 1 x 10 ft. 1/4 in. Chemical suction
- 2 x 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. Banjo Hose Barbs
- 2 x Spray Nozzles (40 degree for fan spray, 0 degree for distance spraying)
- 2 x Banjo 90 Degree Elbow Fittings
- 2 x 1/2 in. MNPT x 1/2 Quick Connect Fittings
- 2 x 1/2 Quick Connect x 3/4 in Hose Barb Fittings
- 1 x Stealth Soft Wash Proportioner
Stealth Soft Wash Proportioner System
Constructed of heavy duty PVC with hastelloy* spring check valves the Stealth Soft Wash Proportioner System is designed to save you time and money.
NO MORE BATCH MIXING
Minimum required GPM: 5.5 (you diaphragm pump must be 5.5 or larger! 4 GPM pumps are not fully compatible**)
Only works with a Air-powered or Electric 12V Diaphragm Pump
- All 3 lines must be submerged in liquid even if lines are not in use / dial set to 0. (to prevent air bubbles)
- In order to run 100%, it is best to drop BOTH 1/2 lines into your water tanks and “double draw”. This will give you best results and full flow.
- 3 inlet ports in total (bottom of image):
- Water port – 1/2″ barb
- Surfactant port (smaller center barb) – 1/4″ barb
- SH / Chlorine or Hydrogen Peroxide – 1/2″ barb
- Each inlet has an independent check valve to stop undesired mixing.
- 3 Chlorine Metering Valves – designed for chlorine/bromine application
- 1/2″ outlet barb (top of image)
*Hastelloy C276 is a nickel-molybdenum-chromium superalloy with an addition of tungsten designed to have excellent corrosion resistance in a wide range of severe environments.
** 4 GPM model cannot draw from all 3 lines at the same time, but it could be used to mix only water & SH but keep the surfactant valve closed.