Stealth – Honda Cat Belt Drive Pressure Washer Business Pack 5
‘Start your own Pressure Washer Business’ Starter Pack comes with a 4 GPM & 3500 PSI Pressure Washer, 20″ Surface Cleaner, Turbo Nozzle, Ball Valve, Wand with Gun and 2 x 50′ Grey Non-Marking Hoses.
This is the perfect package to start your own pressure washing venture:
- The CD-3513HWBSCAT Pressure Washer has a belt drive gold standard performance of 4 GPM & 3500 PSI with a GX390 Honda Engine and a 5CP3120 Cat Pump – both excellent brands & models for this industry.
- The 20″ Surface Cleaner is a standard size for sidewalks, driveways and other flat surfaces to clean not just well – but efficiently.
- The Turbo Nozzle allows you to remove even the most stubborn speck of dirt, while moving faster with the wand too.
- The Ball Valve opens and shuts the water flow at any spot you want, wherever you mount it – making it a great tool in your toolbox.
- This setup comes with a Trigger Gun and Wand to connect to the pressure washer hose – allowing you to utilize the 4 GPM & 3500 PSI of the Pressure Washer.
- You get 2 sections of 50′ grey non-marking hoses which you can combine together to 100′ of total length, or have 1 replacement in case one hose gets damaged, allowing you flexibility and reliability.
CD-3513WBSCAT Pressure Washer Information
This is a complete new machine with a new frame that includes a gun holder and tip holder right at the handle, instead of at the base of the frame – making it more accessible during the job and is better for your back, no more leaning down to switch tips. Get the performance you are used to with small but meaningful changes. Like less maintenance thanks to flat-free tires. See below for a full list of Accessories & Features of this unit.
This Stealth CD-3513WBSCAT Pressure Washer is equipped with a Honda GX390 powered 5CP3120 Cat Pump creating a performance of 3500 PSI & 4 GPM – the industry standard for serious contractors!
Standard Accessories and Features:
- Stainless Steel heavy duty frame
- Adjustable Pressure Unloader
- Chemical Injector
- Low oil shutdown on engine
- Foam tires that never will go flat
- Dual Padded shock-absorbing feet reducing vibrations
- Heavy-Duty 3/4 inch axle
- Commercial Honda Engine
- Thermo sensor to protect pump from over-heating.
- Aluminum frame saves weight and won’t rust.
- No gearbox oil to change and no belts to adjust
- E-Z start valve
- 4 Color Coded spray tips – 0, 15, 40 degrees & chemical tip
- Gun Holder
Cat 5CP3120 – Pressure Washer Pump Information
|Bore||.630″ – 16mm|
|Stroke||.709″ – 18mm|
|Shipping Weight||20 lbs|
Solid Shaft – Cat 5CP Series Specs:
|Max. Inlet Pressure||60 PSI|
|Max. Fluid Temperature||160 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Inlet Port Thread||1/2″ – 14 BSP-F|
|Discharge Port Thread||3/8″ – 19 BSP-F|
|Shaft Diameter||.787″ – 20mm|
|Pump Dimensions||10.4″ x 8.6″ x 5.8″|
|Crankcase Oil Capacity||17 oz (use Cat Pump Oil)|
Solid Shaft – Cat 5CP Series Features:
- Industrial triplex design offers reliability and versatility
- Ultra-compact footprint features single shaft with side gauge
- Optional direct-drive mount to motor using bell housing and flexible coupling
- Optional drive mount to gas engine with gearbox
- Press-in seal cases and interchangeable valve assemblies for easy servicing
- Special Order Hi Temp Seal Kit Available ! # C031665 (Good to 190 Deg F.)
Turbo Nozzle Information
- Turbo Nozzles allow faster movement and more thorough cleaning through spiral pattern spray.
- Ceramic spray nozzle helps with resistance against abrasion.
- Point at the ground before pulling the trigger for best performance.
- Includes in-line filter to protect the nozzle from clogging.
- Max. Pressure: 5000 PSI
- Nozzle Size: 4.0
20 inch Surface Cleaner Information
The WAW-20Y is a 20 inch Whirl-A-Way Surface Cleaner by BE Pressure Supply. This newest 20 inch version comes with a full sized swivel identical to that of the smaller 16 inch Whirl-A-Way Surface Cleaner. Another improvement is the hardened plastic cover to resist damage in case anything should drop on the Surface Cleaner.
New anti-fatigue trigger gun and hand handle assembly stands by itself, instead of dropping to the ground.
Surface Cleaners are accessories to Pressure Washers, you will need one with at least 2000 PSI & 4 GPM.
- Zebra striping prevention through sixty percent increased cleaning time over regular nozzles
- Pushes water away from the operator to stay dry
- Zero wall clearance cleaning
Ball Valve 3/8 FNPT x 5000 PSI, Complete with Quick Couplers Information
Ball Valve 3/8 FNPT x 5000 PSI, Complete with Quick Couplers. Due to the harsh environment that pressure washer ball valves are used in they do not come with any time warranty. They are dragged across the ground, dropped off roofs, and used as a wash down nozzles when half closed. Allows you to change from surface cleaner to hand gun while under pressure
Rated at 5000 PSI Working Pressure.