Stealth – Honda Cat Belt Drive Pressure Washer Business Pack 8
‘Start your own Pressure Washer Business’ Starter Pack comes with a 4 GPM & 3500 PSI Pressure Washer, 19″ Surface Cleaner, Telescoping Wand, Ball Valve, Wand with Gun and 2 x 50′ Grey Non-Marking Hoses.
This is the perfect package to start your own pressure washing venture:
- The CD-3513WBSCAT Pressure Washer has a belt drive gold standard performance of 4 GPM & 3500 PSI with a GX390 Honda Engine and a 5CP3120 Cat Pump – both excellent brands & models for this industry.
- The 19″ Surface Cleaner is a standard size for sidewalks, driveways and other flat surfaces to clean not just well – but efficiently.
- The 18′ Telescoping Wand allows you to do roof and wall cleaning without having to get a ladder, making it safer for you while still getting the job done.
- The Ball Valve opens and shuts the water flow at any spot you want, wherever you mount it – making it a great tool in your toolbox.
- This setup comes with a Trigger Gun and Wand to connect to the pressure washer hose – allowing you to utilize the 4 GPM & 3500 PSI of the Pressure Washer.
- You get 2 sections of 50′ grey non-marking hoses which you can combine together to 100′ of total length, or have 1 replacement in case one hose gets damaged, allowing you flexibility and reliability.
CD-3513WBSCAT Pressure Washer Information
This is a complete new machine with a new frame that includes a gun holder and tip holder right at the handle, instead of at the base of the frame – making it more accessible during the job and is better for your back, no more leaning down to switch tips. Get the performance you are used to with small but meaningful changes. Like less maintenance thanks to flat-free tires. See below for a full list of Accessories & Features of this unit.
This Stealth CD-3513WBSCAT Pressure Washer is equipped with a Honda GX390 powered 5CP3120 Cat Pump creating a performance of 3500 PSI & 4 GPM – the industry standard for serious contractors!
Standard Accessories and Features:
- Stainless Steel heavy duty frame
- Adjustable Pressure Unloader
- Chemical Injector
- Low oil shutdown on engine
- Foam tires that never will go flat
- Dual Padded shock-absorbing feet reducing vibrations
- Heavy-Duty 3/4 inch axle
- Commercial Honda Engine
- Thermo sensor to protect pump from over-heating.
- Aluminum frame saves weight and won’t rust.
- No gearbox oil to change and no belts to adjust
- E-Z start valve
- 4 Color Coded spray tips – 0, 15, 40 degrees & chemical tip
- Gun Holder
Cat 5CP3120 – Pressure Washer Pump Information
|Bore||.630″ – 16mm|
|Stroke||.709″ – 18mm|
|Shipping Weight||20 lbs|
Solid Shaft – Cat 5CP Series Specs:
|Max. Inlet Pressure||60 PSI|
|Max. Fluid Temperature||160 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Inlet Port Thread||1/2″ – 14 BSP-F|
|Discharge Port Thread||3/8″ – 19 BSP-F|
|Shaft Diameter||.787″ – 20mm|
|Pump Dimensions||10.4″ x 8.6″ x 5.8″|
|Crankcase Oil Capacity||17 oz (use Cat Pump Oil)|
Solid Shaft – Cat 5CP Series Features:
- Industrial triplex design offers reliability and versatility
- Ultra-compact footprint features single shaft with side gauge
- Optional direct-drive mount to motor using bell housing and flexible coupling
- Optional drive mount to gas engine with gearbox
- Press-in seal cases and interchangeable valve assemblies for easy servicing
- Special Order Hi Temp Seal Kit Available ! # C031665 (Good to 190 Deg F.)
18′ Telescoping Wand Information
- Telescoping Wand – can extend and collapse as needed.
- Use with water up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Features Lever Lock
- Length: 18′
- Material: Fiberglass
- Max. PSI: 4000
- Max. GPM: 8.0
Whisper Wash Classic 19 inch Surface Cleaner (WW2000)
WW2000 Classic 19 inch Whisper Wash Surface Cleaner is the perfect accessory to your pressure cleaner if your regular cleaning jobs include: patios, pool decks, parking lots and other large flat surfaces.
The Whisper Classic is less tiring for the operator and provides more safety through it’s ergonomic design.
The signature green Whisper Wash swivel allows the Classic to work with either a 2-tip or 4-tip spray bar & eliminates zebra striping.
- Standard 2-tip spray bar nozzles: 2502
- Cleans 19 inches at once
- Easy Transport & Storage
- Portable Breakaway Handle
- Quick Connection
- Trigger Gun Controlled
- Balanced & Machined Spray Bar
- Hot & Cold Water Applications
- Weighs only 19 lbs
Ball Valve 3/8 FNPT x 3000 PSI, Complete with Quick Couplers Information
Ball Valve 3/8 FNPT x 3000 PSI, Complete with Quick Couplers. Due to the harsh environment that pressure washer ball valves are used in they do not come with any time warranty. They are dragged across the ground, dropped off roofs, and used as a wash down nozzles when half closed. Allows you to change from surface cleaner to hand gun while under pressure
Rated at 3000 PSI Working Pressure.