Stealth ? Honda General Direct Drive Pressure Washer Business Pack 11
Comes with a 4 GPM & 4000 PSI Pressure Washer, 20″ Surface Cleaner, Turbo Nozzle, Ball Valve, Wand with Gun and 2 x 50′ Hoses.
This is the perfect package to start your own pressure washing venture:
- The 4040HGD Pressure Washer has a gold standard performance of 4 GPM & 4000 PSI with a GX390 Honda Engine and an EZ4040 General Pump – both excellent brands & models for this industry.
- The 20″ Surface Cleaner is a standard size for sidewalks, driveways and other flat surfaces to clean not just well – but efficiently.
- The Turbo Nozzle allows you to remove even the most stubborn speck of dirt, while moving faster with the wand too.
- The Ball Valve opens and shuts the water flow at any spot you want, wherever you mount it – making it a great tool in your toolbox.
- This setup comes with a Trigger Gun and Wand to connect to the pressure washer hose – allowing you to utilize the 4 GPM & 4000 PSI of the Stealth 4040HGD.
- You get 2 sections of 50′ hoses which you can combine together to 100′ of total length, or have 1 replacement in case one hose gets damaged, allowing you flexibility and reliability.
BE-4040HGD Pressure Washer Information
This is a complete new machine with a new frame that includes a gun holder and tip holder right at the handle, instead of at the base of the frame – making it more accessible during the job and is better for your back, no more leaning down to switch tips. Get the performance you are used to with small but meaningful changes. Like less maintenance thanks to foam-filled tires. See below for a full list of Accessories & Features of this unit.
This Stealth BE4040-HGD Pressure Washer is equipped with a Honda GX390 powered EZ4040 General Pump creating a performance of 4000 PSI & 4 GPM – the industry standard for serious contractors!
Standard Accessories and Features:
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum Frame with dual handles
- Inlet Water Filter
- Adjustable Pressure Unloader
- Low oil shutdown on engine
- Foam tires that never will go flat
- Dual Padded shock-absorbing feet reducing vibrations
- Heavy-Duty 3/4 inch axle
- Commercial Honda Engine
- Thermo sensor to protect pump from over-heating.
- Aluminum frame saves weight and won’t rust.
- No gearbox oil to change and no belts to adjust
- E-Z start valve
- 4 Color Coded spray tips – 0, 15, 40 degrees & chemical tip
- Gun Holder
General EZ4040G – Pressure Washer Pump Information
|Bore||.512″ – 13mm|
|Stroke||.512″ – 13mm|
|Required HP||16.4 GBHP|
|Shipping Weight||20 lbs|
|Comes with||SAE J609B Flange|
Hollow Shaft – General Pump EZ 44 Series Specs:
|Max. Inlet Pressure||125 PSI|
|Max. Fluid Temperature||165 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Inlet Port Thread||1/2″ – 14 BSP-F|
|Discharge Port Thread||3/8″ – 19 BSP-F|
|Pump Dimensions||8.8″ x 9.7″ x 6.5″|
|Crankcase Oil Capacity||14.0 oz (use GP Series 100 Oil)|
Hollow Shaft – General Pump EZ 44 Series Features:
- Triplex Plunger Pump.
- Forged brass manifold with exclusive lifetime warranty.
- Solid ceramic plunger design
- Die/cast, anodized aluminum oil bath crankcase
- Unitized stainless steel inlet and discharge valves
Turbo Nozzle Information
- Turbo Nozzles allow faster movement and more thorough cleaning through spiral pattern spray.
- Ceramic spray nozzle helps with resistance against abrasion.
- Point at the ground before pulling the trigger for best performance.
- Includes in-line filter to protect the nozzle from clogging.
- Max. Pressure: 5000 PSI
- Nozzle Size: 4.0
20 inch Surface Cleaner Information
It features an improvement to most surface cleaners with a hardened plastic cover to resist damage in case anything should drop on the Surface Cleaner.
New anti-fatigue trigger gun and hand handle assembly stands by itself, instead of dropping to the ground.
Surface Cleaners are accessories to Pressure Washers, you will need one with at least 2000 PSI & 4 GPM.
- Zebra striping prevention through sixty percent increased cleaning time over regular nozzles
- Pushes water away from the operator to stay dry
- Zero wall clearance cleaning
Ball Valve 3/8 FNPT x 5000 PSI, Complete with Quick Couplers Information
Ball Valve 3/8 FNPT x 5000 PSI, Complete with Quick Couplers. Due to the harsh environment that pressure washer ball valves are used in they do not come with any time warranty. They are dragged across the ground, dropped off roofs, and used as a wash down nozzles when half closed. Allows you to change from surface cleaner to hand gun while under pressure
Rated at 3000 PSI Working Pressure.