Stealth Soft Wash ELITE Proportioner System
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO BUILD YOUR OWN ELITE PROPORTIONER SYSTEM!
featuring Georg Fischer Metering Ball Valves with FPM Seals
Constructed of heavy duty PVC with hastelloy* spring check valves the Stealth Soft Wash ELITE Proportioner System is designed to save you time and money.
NO MORE BATCH MIXING
Minimum required GPM: 5.5 (you diaphragm pump must be 5.5 or larger! 4 GPM pumps are not fully compatible**)
Only works with a Air-powered or Electric 12V Diaphragm Pump
- All 3 lines must be submerged in liquid even if lines are not in use / dial set to 0. (to prevent air bubbles)
- In order to run 100%, it is best to drop BOTH 1/2 lines into your water tanks and “double draw”. This will give you best results and full flow.
- 3 inlet ports in total (bottom of image):
- Water port – 1/2″ barb
- Surfactant port (smaller center barb) – 1/4″ barb
- SH / Chlorine or Hydrogen Peroxide – 1/2″ barb
- Each inlet has an independent check valve to stop undesired mixing.
- 3 Georg Fischer Metering Ball Valves with FPM Seals
- 1/2″ outlet barb (top of image)
*Hastelloy C276 is a nickel-molybdenum-chromium superalloy with an addition of tungsten designed to have excellent corrosion resistance in a wide range of severe environments.
** 4 GPM model cannot draw from all 3 lines at the same time, but it could be used to mix only water & SH but keep the surfactant valve closed.