Stealth Soft Wash Proportioner System
Constructed of heavy duty PVC with hastelloy* spring check valves the Stealth Soft Wash Proportioner System is designed to save you time and money.
NO MORE BATCH MIXING
Minimum required GPM: 5.5 (you diaphragm pump must be 5.5 or larger! 4 GPM pumps are not fully compatible**)
Only works with a Air-powered or Electric 12V Diaphragm Pump
- All 3 lines must be submerged in liquid even if lines are not in use / dial set to 0. (to prevent air bubbles)
- In order to run 100%, it is best to drop BOTH 3/8 lines into your water tanks and “double draw”. This will give you best results and full flow.
- 3 inlet ports in total (bottom of image):
- Water port – 3/8″ barb
- Surfactant port (smaller center barb) – 1/8″ barb
- SH / Chlorine or Hydrogen Peroxide – 3/8″ barb
- Each inlet has an independent check valve to stop undesired mixing.
- 3 Chlorine Metering Valves – designed for chlorine/bromine application
- 1/2″ outlet barb (top of image)
*Hastelloy C276 is a nickel-molybdenum-chromium superalloy with an addition of tungsten designed to have excellent corrosion resistance in a wide range of severe environments.
** 4 GPM model cannot draw from all 3 lines at the same time, but it could be used to mix only water & SH but keep the surfactant valve closed.
Here is the Version WITH the mounting plate: