Stealth Soft Wash SPARTAN 3/4 in. Proportioner System for P40 & Other 1″ Inlet Pumps
featuring Made in Japan Asahi Metering Ball Valves
- Mounting Plate
Constructed of heavy duty PVC with hastelloy* spring check valves the Stealth Soft Wash SPARTAN Proportioner System is designed to save you time and money.
NO MORE BATCH MIXING
Minimum required GPM: 9.0 (your diaphragm pump must be 9.0 GPM or larger! 5.5 to 8.5 pumps are not fully compatible**)
Only works with a Air-powered or Gas-powered Diaphragm Pumps.
- All 3 lines must be submerged in liquid even if lines are not in use / dial set to 0. (to prevent air bubbles)
- When Rinsing: In order to run 100%, it is best to drop BOTH 3/4 lines into your water tanks and “double draw”. This will give you best results and full flow and will guarantee not to starve the pump.
- 3 inlet ports in total:
- Water port – 3/4″ barb
- Surfactant port (smaller center barb) – 1/8″ barb
- SH / Chlorine or Hydrogen Peroxide – 3/4″ barb
- Each inlet has an independent check valve to stop undesired mixing.
- 3 Asahi Metering Ball Valves
- This version comes with a 1″ outlet barb for Comet P40 Pumps
- For 1 1/4″ outlet barb versions such as the P40 please see SW-MIXER3-AR45
*Hastelloy C276 is a nickel-molybdenum-chromium superalloy with an addition of tungsten designed to have excellent corrosion resistance in a wide range of severe environments.