532052 – Titan Impact 410 Airless Paint Sprayer Skid
Titan introduces the newest member of the Titan Impact series – the Impact 410 electric airless paint sprayer. Specifically designed for small- to medium-sized professional paint contractors, property maintenance managers and general contractors, the Impact 410 is a durable, compact and portable contractor-grade sprayer.
The Impact 410 is recommended for single gun applications with a maximum tip size of .021-inch. It is capable of handling weekly workloads of 50-100 gallons and will spray all standard architectural coatings including stains, lacquers, enamels, oil and latex house paints and primers.
The Impact 410 offers superior features, significant value and return on investment. Featuring the proven Quad+ packings from the Impact 440, the Impact 410 delivers reliable performance in a rugged design that’s built to last. Titan’s Intelligent Control System provides power on-demand, optimized cooling and extended motor life. For added stability, the Impact 410 is equipped with rugged one-inch diameter skid legs, and the sprayer is backed by the industry’s best warranty.
Dependable productivity, plain and simple.
- Proven Impact Series fluid section
- Easy field maintenance – the fluid section is replaceable in minutes
- Self-Adjusting Quad+Packings deliver superior performance
- Durable PermaLife Cylinder will never wear out
Sprays: stains, lacquers, enamels, latex, and other low and medium viscosity coatings.
- Proven Impact® Series fluid section
- Self-adjusting Quad+ Packings™ deliver the best performance every time
- Revolutionary PermaLife™ Cylinder will never wear out
- Field Serviceable – replace the fluid section in minutes
- All metal construction, with stainless steel piston rod and balls
- Dependable mechanical pressure control system
- Reliable heavy duty sealed DCX motor