Titan Impact 410 Disinfectant Sprayer Skid – 0532052
HIGH PRODUCTION DISINFECTION
Regular cleaning and disinfecting of public facilities is the key to infection control. Titan airless sprayers maximize application speed whether you are spraying out a small multi-room dwelling, police station or an entire office building.
- Airless sprayers provide high production rates to complete disinfectant jobs faster and with better coverage.
- HEA® (High Efficiency Airless®) spray technology delivers the industry best wetting with a large fan pattern with bigger droplets set anywhere from 500 – 1200 PSI.
- Titan has the right sprayer for the job with flow rates from 0.47 GPM to 1.25 GPM.
- Delivers maximum ROI with high production rates, inexpensive equipment and ease of maintenance.
- Proven to spray select EPA “List N” solutions
HEA® SPRAY TECHNOLOGY
- Lab tested and proven for spraying disinfectant materials
- Remediation contractors have relied on Titan sprayers for decades
LOWER PRESSURE. HIGH PRODUCTION.
- Optimizes spray application putting material where it belongs
- The right mix of high production with the right droplet size
- Delivers a consistent wetted surface without over-saturation
- Spray gun is easy to maneuver for hard to reach areas
- Versatility to extend hose lengths up to 300′
- Built in ergonomics keep you spraying longer with more comfort
WHERE CAN DISINFECTANT BE SPRAYED?
- Office Spaces
- Locker Rooms
- Kitchens/Food Prep
- Entryways, Stairwells, Walkways
WHAT TYPES OF DISINFECTANT CAN BE SPRAYED?
- Alcohol Based
- Water Based
- Quaternary ammonium compounds
- Sodium hypochlorite (Bleach)
- Peroxyacetic acid
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- 1/4″ X 50′ airless hose
- Follow the manufacturer’s safety recommendations for wearing proper PPE.
- Thoroughly read the operating manual of the sprayer before using.
- Review and follow the recommendations contained in the manufacturers material and product safety data sheets.
- When using any materials that contain Bleach, Hydrogen Peroxide, Quaternary Ammonia, Sodium Hypochlorite, Ethanol, or Hypochlorous Acid, the units should be flushed immediately after each use. Most of these materials are highly corrosive and should never be left in the pumps longer than 15 minutes after spraying.
- The sprayer should always be located outside the area that you are spraying at all times.
- Check the filters in the gun and sprayer daily after each use and clean or replace as necessary.
- Do not spray any electrical devices and equipment