Titan RX-Pro & RX Apex Ball Valve Repair Kit – 0538221
Genuine OEM Titan kit.
For RX-Pro & RX-Apex Airless spray guns.
Refer to your manual for detailed part information.
If you’re experiencing paint leaking or spitting after you release the trigger, it’s one of three things:
- The valve / seat area is clogged and simply needs cleaned
- You can usually clean these by removing the diffuser and inspecting the seat / valve (make sure you pressure-release the gun and remove it from the hose)
- The valve seat is worn and needs flipped around or replaced
- The ball valve is worn and needs replaced
If the trigger isn’t fully shutting off when you let go, you probably need the full ball & seat assembly. These do go out, but not nearly as often as the ball valve.
The ball valve replacement comes with tools and instructions on what you need to do to replace it.
Parts often bought with the Ball Valve Repair Kit 0538221:
- 594-033 Titan Carbide Seat
- 0538204A Titan Ball & Seat Assembly