Wagner ‘Handheld Disinfectant Sprayer Life Hack’ Control Spray – 0417005AC
The Wagner Control Spray uses HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure) air power technology to spray thin materials such as stains, sealers, urethanes, varnishes and lacquers. It features an outdoor rated air turbine for a continuous flow of material and air producing a professional fine finish whether staining your deck or refinishing your lawn furniture. A three position air cap adjusts the spray pattern for either vertical fan, horizontal fan or round pattern shapes to most effectively get the job done quickly and with the best even coverage. Material flow is easily controlled with the variable trigger allowing the user to spray 1/2 in. wide to 6 in. wide patterns. Sets up in less than 5 minutes and cleans up in less than 10 minutes. This 0417005AC supersedes 0417005N.
- Sprays stains, sealer, finish-grade enamels and other light-bodied materials
- Great for finishing deck railings, lawn furniture, play sets, grills, kids furniture and more
- Includes high-speed turbine, 1 qt. plastic cup and viscosity cup
- Lock-n-Go technology
- 3-position pattern control (round, horizontal and vertical)
We have in “LIFE HACKED” this to spray Disinfectant, but we DO NOT recommend ANY ALCOHOL or BLEACH based products.
- You have read the owner‘s manual and all safety instructions and understand how the sprayer functions. Legal, regulatory and functional requirements must be observed.
- You have read all the information provided by the manufacturer of the material and have taken appropriate measures against all potential risks.
- You have installed the spray device 15-feet outside of the hazard zone. (If spraying alcohol-based or flammable-based product)
- You have ensured there is sufficient natural or artificial ventilation of the work area.
- You have checked that there are no possible ignition sources such as lit cigarettes, sparks and hot surfaces in the work area.
- Remove all electronic devices from the area to be disinfected.
- You are wearing suitable breathing protection. You are wearing suitable work clothes, protective goggles, protection for your ears and gloves.
- Flush the system thoroughly with water immediately after use or during work interruptions! Ensure that there is no remaining disinfectant liquid in the unit after use!
LOOKING FOR LARGER SPRAYERS ?
SKU: W0417005AC replaces obsolete W0417005N