1/4MEG-25XXX – WashJet 1/4 in. MNPT Spray Nozzle 25 Degree with Vane
1/4MEG WashJet 1/4 in. MNPT Spray Nozzle 25 degree with Vane pressure washer threaded MEG nozzle by Spraying Systems. An internal guide vane stabilizes liquid turbulence to provide maximum spray integrity and impact. This is important when nozzles are located close to a 90 degree inlet which causes increased turbulence and uneven fan distribution. Increase the performance of your surface cleaner with these high performance spray nozzles. Nozzle of choice for all Whisper Wash brand surface cleaners with aluminum spray bars. Used on Spray Bar with most surface cleaners for maximum performance. Choose the size above that best matches your pressure washers GPM (Gallons Per Minute) output. 2 Required for each spray bar!
Features and Benefits:
- High pressure, high impact solid stream (0 degrees) or flat fan spray pattern.
- Medium-sized drops.
- Spray angles of 5 to 65 degrees at operating pressures from 300 to 4000 psi (20 to 275 bar).
- Uniform distribution by using internal guide vane to stabilize liquid turbulence.
- Quick visual reference for spray alignment with milled side flats.
- Longer wear life and flow control accuracy with especially hardened stainless steel construction.
Spraying Systems 1/4MEG spray nozzle
Nozzle of choice for all Whisper Wash surface cleaners
SS-14MEG2502 – 2.0 GPM Per Tip
SS-14MEG25025 – 2.5 GPM Per Tip
SS-14MEG2503 – 3.0 GPM Per Tip
SS-14MEG2504 – 4.0 GPM Per Tip
SS-14MEG25045 – 4.5 GPM Per Tip