AR40-SP / HYPRO D40 (Hollow Shaft) Medium Pressure Diaphragm Pump
Call for Special Pricing – 561-964-3228!
550 RPM – Semi-Hydraulic Two Diaphragm Pump – with Hollow Shaft. See AR40-SP/A3/4 for 3/4 inch Solid Shaft!
This ‘-SP’ version does not come with Gearbox or Control Unit. This is a bare pump which will need a Control Unit to operate.
SP – Single hollow shaft with 3 or 6 threaded holes or, in other models cylindrical & key shaft
This pump supersedes Hypro D40 Pump
140 degrees Fahrenheit – Max Water Temp | 1-1/4 inch Suction | 1/2 inch – Outlet | Hollow Shaft
- Alternating volumetric pumps with two semi-hydraulic diaphragms for use in the gardening or semi-professional agricultural sectors, trolley-mounted in combination with electric motors or internal combustion engines for gardening, and small sprayers for medium-pressure pesticide treatments in gardens, greenhouses, orchards or vineyards
- Parts in contact with pumped liquids in plastic-coated aluminium and body in aluminium
- Diaphragms in NBR, Desmopan or Viton
- Seals in NBR or Viton
- Die-cast casing with oil-immersed mechanism and clear plastic tank for visual level checking
- Pistons with ring for a more efficient oil cushion system to protect the diaphragm
- New-design diaphragm cut-out system to prevent contact tearing even in heavy-duty operating conditions
- Spherical sector profile valves for lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency
- NOTE! This has a Hollow Shaft! See AR40-SP/A3/4 for 3/4 inch Solid Shaft!
|Outlet||1/2 inch NPT|
|Max Temp||140 degrees Fahrenheit|