Everflo Soft Wash (Bleach) Diaphragm Pump 5.5 GPM @ 60 PSI 1/2 in. – EFSW5500
Due to High Demand, this Pump is backordered until March 2021.
The Everflo EFSW5500 Diaphragm Pump 7 GPM @ 60 PSI comes with 2 x 1/2 inch Quick Connect Male Thread Fittings & 2 x 3/4 inch Quick Connect Barb Fittings designed for roof cleaning applications, bleach / SH mixture spraying.
It can spray surfaces clean with low impact and stop the growth of black mold, mildew, lichen, and algae on rooftops, siding, & sidewalks. This innovative 12 volt bleach diaphragm pumps is great for roof, driveway, and paver cleaning applications.
It comes with a proprietary motor shield protection system that will automatically shut off the pump if a leak is detected, which protects the motor from damage and allows for an easy and low-cost pump head replacement.
Use either 1/2 in. (QC x Male NPT) or 3/4 in. (QC x Hose Barb) Fittings, 2 of each are included to allow a custom perfect fit for your setup!
Note: These demand flow pumps require a balanced flow with a properly sized nozzle. Pumps with a small nozzle will cycle the motor on/off too often and will prematurely wear out the microswitch.
- Engineered and designed to handle bleach applications
- Comes with a Motor Shield that shuts off the pump if a leak is detected protecting and saving money
- Saves battery power with the automatic power switch that turns off the pump when no flow is needed.
- Easily prime up to 12 feet while having the ability to run dry without sustaining damage.
- Comes standard with polypropylene pump manifold with quick attach ports.
- Easily installation with five mounting screws.
- 12V dc
- Permanent magnet construction
- Painted steel casing
- Thermal protection with external fuse
- CE Approved
- Flow:l/min 20.8 – US gpm 5.5
- Max pressure: 4.1 bar – 60 psi – 0.41 MPa
- Inlet / Outlet Ports: 1/2 inch Quick Connect – 1/2 inch Quick Connect
- Voltage: 12 V CC (DC)
- Max. Current: A 23
- Self-priming Depth: m 3.7 – ft 12
- Max. Liquid Temperature: 60 – 140 F
- Weight: 4.3 kg – 9.5 lbs
SKU: C-EFSW5500 also known as C-EFSW5500-BOX