Simpson 2200 Watt Gasoline Portable Inverter Generator – SIG2218
Simpson Inverter Generator designed for residential use enabling you easily charge up anything small or medium sized with ease.
- Running Watts: 1800
- Starting Watts: 2200
- Voltage: 120V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons): 1.2
- Phase: Single
- Engine Displacement: 79cc
- Starting Method: Recoil
- Run time (hours/tank or charge): 8
- Double up on power by pairing two thru a parallel box for twice
the power when you need it. The SIG2218 is parallel ready.
- Avoid the guess work at a glance of the run time meter for an indication
of your over all run time or the indicator lights to see if your inverter is
powered on, low on oil or overloaded.
Always verify part numbers in your owner’s manual