Bioesque 5 Gallon Botanical Disinfectant Solution – SWC20-5
Bioesque contains 0.23% Thymol which is an EPA registered ingredient to kill Human viruses, as per EPA Registration Number 87742-1. Also as per stated on the Manufacturers Label, Bioesque kills:
- *Pandemic Influenz A H1N1 Virus
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- Methicillion-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus, MRSA
- Salmonella Enterica
- Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus Faecalis, VRE
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Listeria Monocytogenes
- Escherichia Coli O157:H7
- Klebsiella Pneumoniae NDM-1
- Streptococcus Suis
- Trichophyton Mentagrophyes (Athlete’s Foot Fungus), Candida Albicans
- Mycobacterium Bovis BCG (TB)
* Kills HIV-1 On Precleaned Environmental Surfaces / Objects previously soiled with blood / body fluids in health care settings or other settings in which there is an expected likelihood of soiling of inanimate surfaces / objects with blood / body fluids and in which the surfaces / objects likely to be soiled with blood / body fluids can be associated with the potential for transmission of HIV-1 (associated with AIDS).
For more details & instructions, please refer to the product label below.
DIRECTIONS TO SANITIZE:
Spray to thoroughly wet the surface to be sanitized with Bioesque Botanical Disinfectant Solution. Allow to stand 30 seconds. No rinsing required on non-food contact surfaces. On food contact surfaces, a rinse with portable water is required. Food products and packaging materials must be removed or carefully protected prior to using this product. This product is effective as a Non-Food Contact Sanitized on hard non-porous surfaces against Enterobacter aerogenes and Staphylococcus aureus in 30 seconds.
This product is not to be used as a terminal sterilant / high level disinfectant on any surface or instrument that:
- is introduced directly into the human body, either into or in contact with the bloodstream or normally sterile areas of the body, or
- contacts intact mucous membranes but which does not ordinarily penetrate the blood barrier or otherwise enter normally sterile areas of the body.
EPA Reg. No: 87742-1-92595
EPA Est. No. 71175-GA-001
Place of Origin: USA
Scent: Lemongrass Grapefruit
Appearance: Transparent to Translucent
pH (as supplied): 4.0 to 6.0
- Kills Norovirus in just 4 Minutes
- EPA Registered Broad-Spectrum Disinfectant
- Kills 99.9% of Bacteria, Viruses*, Fungi & Molds
- Bactericidal, Virucidal*, Tuberculocidal, and Fungicidal**
- Disinfect, Sanitize, Clean, and Deodorize in ONE STEP
- Kills, Destroys and Eliminates Household Germs
- No Rinse Required, even on food contact surfaces
- Sanitizes Soft Surfaces in just 2 minutes
- Eliminates 99.9% of most Allergens§ upon contact
- Formulated for use with Mechanical, manual, or battery/power operated sprayers
- Kills Odor Causing Bacteria
- Kills bacteria that can cause food poisoning
- One-step Hospital Disinfectant Cleaner
- Non-Abrasive and Non-Corrosive
- Non-Flammable – No Harmful Chemicals
- Cleans and Disinfects without Bleaching
- Free from Chlorine and Phosphates
- No Signal Words or Warnings Needed
- No Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Needed
- Heavy Duty Cleaner and Disinfectant
- Ready-to-Use Formula
- Safe for Everyday Use
- Pleasant Lemongrass Grapefruit Scent
- Effectively Controls Unpleasant Strong Odors
- Botanically Derived Active Ingredient
- Formulated with Patented Technology
- Effective in Restoration and Remediation
- Safe for Use on Water Mitigation (Sewage Back Up, Water Damage)
- Formulated without phthalates, propylparaben, butylparaben, formaldehyde, formaldehyde-dnors, or NPE’s
*Virucidal according to the ASTM Standard Test Method for Efficacy of Virucidal Agents
** Fungicidal according to the AOAC Germicidal Spray Method
§ Removes the following allergens: dust mite matter, cat dander, dog dander, mouse dander, rat dander, guinea pig dander, cockroach matter, peanut, birch pollen, timothy grass pollen, rag weed pollen.
DISINFECTING DONE RIGHT
Capable of cleaning, sanitizing, disinfecting and deodorizing in a single step, Bioesque’s Botanical Disinfectant Solution is the natural solution for a wide range of cleaning challenges. This innovative product: Features the patented Thymox technology and a botanically derived active ingredient.
- Is a one-step cleaner with bactericidal, virucidal, tuberculocidal and fungicidal claims.
- Is a broad-spectrum disinfectant registered with the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes a wide array of surfaces.
- Eliminates malodors and features a fresh lemongrass-grapefruit scent.
- Is nonabrasive, environmentally friendly and ideal for everyday use,
- Contains no chlorine, phosphates or harsh chemicals.
- Does not require the use of personal protective equipment.
- Is effective in restoration and remediation situations.
STRENGTH, SPEED, AND SENSITIVITY
With a formula that is free of bleach and other harsh chemicals, Bioesque’s Botanical Disinfectant Solution is a great choice for hazard-conscious or environmentally sensitive settings. Powered by Thymox technology, it utilizes Thymol, a cutting-edge antimicrobial agent present as a component of Thyme Oil, to quickly power through grime and destroys the germs that it encounters. How efficiently does this professional-grade product work? This disinfectant:
- Kills 99.99 percent of viruses in one minute.
- Kills 99.99 percent of bacteria in two minutes.
- Kills 99.99 percent of fungi and molds in three minutes.
- Kills Mycobacterium tuberculosis in three minutes.
Available in multiple sizes, Bioesque’s Botanical Disinfectant Solution is an undeniably useful tool for restoration and cleaning professionals. It is perfect for use on an impressive array of surfaces and requires no special precautions or equipment to use. After spraying, simply allow the product to sit on the surface for the appropriate period of time before wiping it down, if desired. This versatile product is suitable for health care, residential, commercial and industrial settings and ideal for restoration scenarios.
RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN:
- Crawl Spaces
- Public Buildings
- Common Areas
- Multi-Family Housing
- Residential Housing
- Commercial Real Estate
- Hotels and Motels
- Institutional Facilities
- Correctional Facilities
- Military Installations
- Athletic Facilities
- Retail Stores
- Veterinary Premises
- Barber Shops
- Cruise Ships
- Day Care Centers
- Aging Care Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Surgery Centers
- Health Care Facilities
- Medical and Dental Offices
- Institutional Kitchens
- Food Processing Plants
- Public Restrooms
- Tanning Salons
This product is not regulated by the Department of Transportation.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Use eye, face, and rubber glove protection when handling these contents. Do not store at temperatures above 120ºF. Do not allow to freeze.