AR45LFP-GR-GCI 550 RPM – Semi-Hydraulic Three Diaphragm Soft Wash & Agricultural Pump
Backordered until Fall 2021.
This pump due to its big amount of plastic molded parts and stainless steel insides with Viton Diaphragms is ideal for Soft Wash & Agricultural applications.
- GR3/4 -GR 3/4″ pinion inner diameter in inches / pump w/ mounted gearbox
- GCI – Pump with a mounted control unit
- 1-1/4 in. Inlet Barb (Suction)
- 1/2 in. Outlet Barb
- 3/4 in. Bypass Barb
- 140 F – Max Water Temp
- LFP stands for Liquid Fertilizer Pesticide
- Alternating volumetric pumps with three semi-hydraulic diaphragms for use with aggressive products in low pressure systems
- Parts in contact with pumped liquids in reinforced polypropylene, Kynar and stainless steel. Diaphragms in NBR, Desmopan or Viton. Seals in NBR or Viton
- Three-diaphragm design for smoother operation and less hammer effect in the delivery circuit
- Die-cast casing with oil-immersed mechanism and clear plastic tank for visual level checking. Remote level monitoring sensor on request. Oil drainage stopper. Pistons with ring for a more efficient oil cushion system to protect the diaphragm
- New-design diaphragm cut-out system to prevent contact tearing even in heavy-duty operating conditions
- Spherical sector profile valves for lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency
- Rugged feet secured to pump casing. GEOMET coated or stainless steel metal fasteners.
|Max Temp||140 F|