AR45LFP-GR-GCI 550 RPM – Semi-Hydraulic Three Diaphragm Soft Wash & Agricultural Pump
On Backorder until End of April.
This pump due to its big amount of plastic molded parts and stainless steel insides with Viton Diaphragms is ideal for Soft Wash & Agricultural applications.
- GR3/4 -GR 3/4″ pinion inner diameter in inches / pump w/ mounted gearbox
- GCI – Pump with a mounted control unit
- 1-1/4 in. Inlet Barb (Suction)
- 1/2 in. Outlet Barb
- 3/4 in. Bypass Barb
- 140 F – Max Water Temp
- LFP stands for Liquid Fertilizer Pesticide
- Alternating volumetric pumps with three semi-hydraulic diaphragms for use with aggressive products in low pressure systems
- Parts in contact with pumped liquids in reinforced polypropylene, Kynar and stainless steel. Diaphragms in NBR, Desmopan or Viton. Seals in NBR or Viton
- Three-diaphragm design for smoother operation and less hammer effect in the delivery circuit
- Die-cast casing with oil-immersed mechanism and clear plastic tank for visual level checking. Remote level monitoring sensor on request. Oil drainage stopper. Pistons with ring for a more efficient oil cushion system to protect the diaphragm
- New-design diaphragm cut-out system to prevent contact tearing even in heavy-duty operating conditions
- Spherical sector profile valves for lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency
- Rugged feet secured to pump casing. GEOMET coated or stainless steel metal fasteners.
|Max Temp||140 F|