Comet P40/20 Triple Diaphragm Pump with Gearbox – 6158.0003.00
On Backorder until September
Comet P40/20 Series Triple Diaphragm Pump. Replaces ZETA 40 Udor pumps, plastic, or plastic coated diaphragm pumps. The P40 is a newer, upgraded version of the popular and best-selling Diaphragm Pump, the P36GR.
The P40/20 Comet Diaphragm Pump comes with a Gearbox equipped to clean roofs and surfaces with low pressure impact and halts the growth of algae, mold, & mildew on the roof. This is the best Soft Wash Gas Diaphragm Pump you can get. If you want a complete system of this pump – mounted on a 6.5 HP Honda GX200, please see P40-GR-CBP.
Ideal for cleaning roofs and surfaces with a water and chemical mixture that cannot handle the high pressure impact. This pump cleans algae, mold, & mildew off roofs, siding, & sidewalks makes cleaning more efficient.
- Chemical Resistant Wet Parts Compatible with Aggressive Soft Wash Chemicals
- Single Piece Manifold For Reduced Leak Points & Quick Service
- Increased Flow and Pressure (11 GPM @ 300 PSI)
- Molded Inserts That Cannot Come Loose
- Bolt-On Regulator To Prevent Leaks When Adjusting Pressure Knob
- Aluminum Head Plates To Prevent Flexing of the Heads
- Metal Oil Cup For Impact Resistance
- Ideal Application: Professional Soft Washing (Mold, Bacteria, Mildew, Moss, Fungus, Algae)
- 30.4 fl oz Oil Capacity
- Estimated 30 lbs
|Max rated speed (RPM)||550|
|Max fluid temperature (F)||140 F|
|Materials||Polypropylene / Stainless Steel|