Stealth 2.8 GPM Soft Wash High Reach Roof Cleaning System
The AC110 sprays up to 40 feet high so you can avoid the hazards of ladders and scaffolding. The key behind the high reach 12 volt pump is the low restriction hose, swivel and gun that do not degrade the pressure at the spray nozzles like others do. Spray surfaces clean with low impact and stop growth of algae and mold by adding “Chlorine” to your bulk mixing tank.
The High Reach Sprayer is ideal for cleaning surfaces with water and chemicals that are not tolerant of the impact of a high pressure washer. Cleaning algae and mold off rooftops, siding, and sidewalks is quick and efficient with this compact self contained sprayer. Reach rooftops and walls from the ground up to 40’ to increase worker safety and save time.
It is also equipped with a wide angle nozzle and angled wand to deliver an even spray application to surfaces that are within easy reach. The stainless constructed reel is rustproof and adds long-term value to your investment. Long run time with capacity for dual 6 volt batteries, it will spray all day long before recharging. Compact size and long hose reach makes a great addition your wash rig and service offering without taking up much space.
High output system designed to deliver up to 50% more of the pump pressure at the spray tip than other soft wash systems.
The Stealth AC110 Contractor Grade Soft Wash Roof Pressure Washer is a 12 Volt DC Powered 75 PSI / 2.8 GPM pressure cleaner with a Triplex diaphragm pump.
- 2.8 GPM
- 75 PSI at Nozzle (or 5 Bar in metric)
- 12 Volt DC Pump
- 24.9 amps (with 30 amp fuse)
- 8 Hour Run Time (intermittent)
- Shut off switch set at 100 PSI
- Powder Coated Structural Tubing Frame and 12 gauge base
- 4 Holes to bolt down to your truck or trailer
- 3/4″ x 10′ inlet hose with strainer & cam lock connector (mixing tank not included)
- 112 lbs
- 20″ L x 17″ W x 40″ H
Comes complete with the following accessories:
- 24″ Gun/Wand Assembly with M22 connects
- 5/8″ x 250′ clear nylon braid hose
- 250′ Hose Reel with 1/2″ Hi-Flow Swivel, Spring Friction Brake & Lock Pin
- 1 x 0 degrees #20 nozzle
- 1 x 40 degrees #20 nozzle
- 1/4″ Stainlses Steel Quick Coupler
- Nozzle Holder
- Automatic On / Off Demand Switch
- 2 Battery Boxes (Requires Dual 6 Vold DC 230 amp hour batteries; Batteries not included!)
- 5% Sodium Hypochlorite Compatible Flush System
- 48″ Wand (AVW48)
- 79″ Wand (AVW72)
- 200 Gallon Water Supply Tank (WT201)
- 270 Gallon Water Supply Tank (WT265)
- Click Here to checkout easy on our contractor partner site, StealthPressureWashers.com
Note: Units are built to order.
Units usually ship in 10 – 14 business days.
PSI & GPM specifications are nominal ratings provided by the manufacturer and actual specifications may vary and are subject to change.
Batteries not included!