Graco SaniSpray HP 130 Hi-Boy Electric Airless 2-Gun Sprayer – 25R793
25R793 Graco SaniSpray HP 130 Hi-Boy Airless Sprayers is 2 times faster than the Sanispray HP 65 (about 6 times faster than Sanipspray HP 20)! Delivers the proper atomization required to quickly and consistently coat surfaces to disinfect and sanitize efficiently. Uniquely built with the highest grade materials that are compatible with disinfectants, sanitizers and deodorizers – unlike traditional airless paint equipment.
Ready to spray out of the box with everything you need – just add disinfectant and get to work.
This sprayer WILL spray ALCOHOL (Ethanol, Isopropanol) based products.
Non-alcohol-based Compatible Active Ingredients:
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach)
- Peroxyacetic Acid
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Hypochlorous Acid
- You have read the owner‘s manual and all safety instructions and understand how the sprayer functions. Legal, regulatory and functional requirements must be observed.
- You have read all the information provided by the manufacturer of the material and have taken appropriate measures against all potential risks.
- You have installed the spray device 15-feet outside of the hazard zone. (If spraying alcohol-based or flammable-based product)
- You have ensured there is sufficient natural or artificial ventilation of the work area.
- You have checked that there are no possible ignition sources such as lit cigarettes, sparks and hot surfaces in the work area.
- Remove all electronic devices from the area to be disinfected.
- You are wearing suitable breathing protection. You are wearing suitable work clothes, protective goggles, protection for your ears and gloves.
- Flush the system thoroughly with water immediately after use or during work interruptions! Ensure that there is no remaining disinfectant liquid in the unit after use!
2-GUN PRODUCTIVITY DELIVERED
- Highest production airless disinfectant sprayer available on market
- Simultaneous dual gun performance for maximum disinfection rates
SPRAY FROM ANY CONTAINER
- Extended spraying without refills
EXTENDED REACH TO SPRAY ANYWHERE
- Add up to 300 ft of hose to spray anywhere
SMARTCONTROL ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE CONTROL
- Full range control delivers even coverage on specific objects or area fine misting
ROLL & GO CART DESIGN
- Easily move sprayer and chemical bucket together
ENDURANCE PISTON PUMP WITH PROCONNECT
LIGHTWEIGHT SANISPRAY HP GUN
- Allows products to be applied faster to speed up disinfection process
REVERSE-A-CLEAN (RAC) X LP TIPS
- Purchase any of the 17 RAC X compatible tips to meet your disinfectant’s dwell time and requirements additional to the 6 tips included in this system.
15 in. SPRAY EXTENSION
- Provides additional reach
- Reduces operator chemical exposure
MAXPOWER MOTOR & ADVANTAGE DRIVE
- Dependable motor with spark-free operation provides ability to spray alcohol-based (flammable) chemicals
- Max Flow: 130 oz/min (3.8 liter)
- Max. Tip Size: .031 in.
- Adjustable 0 to 1000 PSI (70 Bar)
- Adjustable Particle Size Fine Mist to Coarse Spray
- High Production Use ANY Container
- 120V Corded Power Source
- 2 x SaniSpray HP Guns
- 1/4 in. x 50 ft. 2 x BlueMax II Hose
- 1/8 in. x 4.5 ft BlueMax II Whip Hose
- 2 x Fine Spray Tip (617)
- 2 x Medium High Production Spray Tips (619)
- 2 x Coarse High Production Spray Tips (621)
- 2 x 15 in. Spray Extension
List-N Disinfectant Material Compatibility
- Compatible with List-N disinfectants that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2.
- Approved Alcohol-based (Flammable) Active Ingredients Ethanol Isopropanol (except for SaniSpray HP 10 and 20 Corded models)
- Approved Non-Alcohol Based Active Ingredients – Aldehydes, Phenols, Quaternary Ammonium Compounds, Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach), Peroxyacetic Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide, Hypochlorous Acid
- Consult with your material manufacturer to confirm spray application and equipment compatibility
- Click Here for the List-N Disinfectants approved by the EPA: https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2
American Built Quality
Graco SaniSpray HP airless sprayers are designed, manufactured, assembled and 100% factory-tested in the USA with global components
Limited 90-Day Warranty
- Every Graco SaniSpray HP sprayer is backed by a 90 day parts-only replacement warranty
- Simply contact Graco at (844) 241-9499
- No Returns
Modular Repair Kits
- To avoid transmission of infectious germs, SaniSpray HP sprayers are not returnable, and may not be serviceable at distributors or service centers
- Easy Modular Service Kits are available for most sprayers service by the end user