Graco SaniSpray HP 65 Hopper Disinfectant Sprayer & Stealth 4 Gallon Case (1 Gal. x 4) In-Cide Disinfectant Solution – Disinfectant Business Pack 10
LIMITED TIME: automatic $25 discount applied in CART on this item
STEALTH IN-CIDE DISINFECTANT CHEMICALS ARE READY TO GO, ADD IT TO YOUR SPRAY AND START DISINFECTING NOW.
THE GRACO SANISPRAY HP 20 DISINFECTANT SPRAYER WILL WORK WITH STEALTH LEMON APD DISINFECTANT CHEMICALS.
Graco SaniSpray Product Description
Graco SaniSpray Video
25R792 Graco SaniSpray HP 65 Airless Disinfectant Sprayers is 3 times faster than the Sanispray HP20! Delivers the proper atomization required to quickly and consistently coat surfaces to disinfect and sanitize efficiently. Uniquely built with the highest grade materials that are compatible with disinfectants, sanitizers and deodorizers – unlike traditional airless paint equipment.
Ready to spray out of the box with everything you need – just add disinfectant and get to work.
This sprayer WILL spray ALCOHOL (Ethanol, Isopropanol) based products.
Non-alcohol-based Compatible Active Ingredients:
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach)
- Peroxyacetic Acid
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Hypochlorous Acid
- You have read the owner‘s manual and all safety instructions and understand how the sprayer functions. Legal, regulatory and functional requirements must be observed.
- You have read all the information provided by the manufacturer of the material and have taken appropriate measures against all potential risks.
- You have installed the spray device 15-feet outside of the hazard zone. (If spraying alcohol-based or flammable-based product)
- You have ensured there is sufficient natural or artificial ventilation of the work area.
- You have checked that there are no possible ignition sources such as lit cigarettes, sparks and hot surfaces in the work area.
- Remove all electronic devices from the area to be disinfected.
- You are wearing suitable breathing protection. You are wearing suitable work clothes, protective goggles, protection for your ears and gloves.
- Flush the system thoroughly with water immediately after use or during work interruptions! Ensure that there is no remaining disinfectant liquid in the unit after use!
POUR & GO 1.5 GALLON HOPPER
- Hopper delivers extended spray time along with self contained portability
GRAB & GO SELF-CONTAINED SYSTEM
- Carry sprayer and material together lid prevents splashes and spills while carrying
EXTENDED REACH TO SPRAY ANYWHERE
- Add up to 300 ft of hose to spray anywhere
POWERFUL DC MOTOR
- DC motor with spark arrestor provides ability to spray alcohol-based (flammable) chemicals
ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE CONTROL
PROX AIRLESS PISTON PUMP WITH PROXCHANGE
LIGHTWEIGHT SANISPRAY HP GUN
- Allows products to be applied faster to speed up disinfection process
REVERSE-A-CLEAN (RAC) X LP TIPS
- Choose from 12 RAC X spray tips to meet your coating’s dwell time and atomization requirements
15″ SPRAY EXTENSION
- Provides additional reach
- Reduces operator chemical exposure
- Max Flow: 65 oz/min (1.9l)
- Max. Tip Size: .023 in.
- Adjustable 0 to 1000 PSI (70 Bar)
- Adjustable Particle Size Fine Mist to Coarse Spray
- Pour & Go 1.5 Gallon (5.7 liter) Reservoir
- 120V Corded Power Source
- SaniSpray HP Gun
- 1/4 in. x 50 ft. BlueMax II Hose
- 1/8 in. x 4.5 ft BlueMax II Whip Hose
- Fine Spray Tip (515)
- Medium & Coarse High Production Spray Tips (617 & 619)
- 15 in. Spray Extension
List-N Disinfectant Material Compatibility
- Compatible with List-N disinfectants that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2.
- Approved Alcohol-based (Flammable) Active Ingredients Ethanol Isopropanol (except for SaniSpray HP 10 and 20 Corded models)
- Approved Non-Alcohol Based Active Ingredients – Aldehydes, Phenols, Quaternary Ammonium Compounds, Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach), Peroxyacetic Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide, Hypochlorous Acid
- Consult with your material manufacturer to confirm spray application and equipment compatibility
- Click Here for the List-N Disinfectants approved by the EPA: https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2
American Built Quality
Graco SaniSpray HP airless sprayers are designed, manufactured, assembled and 100% factory-tested in the USA with global components
Limited 90-Day Warranty
- Every Graco SaniSpray HP sprayer is backed by a 90 day parts-only replacement warranty
- Simply contact Graco at (844) 241-9499
- No Returns
Modular Repair Kits
- To avoid transmission of infectious germs, SaniSpray HP sprayers are not returnable, and may not be serviceable at distributors or service centers
- Easy Modular Service Kits are available for most sprayers service by the end user
Stealth 4 Gallon Case (1 Gal. x 4) In-Cide Disinfectant Solution Description
- Alkyl (50%C14, 40%C12, 10%C16)
- dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride ……………….. 0.034%
- Octyl decyl dimethyl ammonium chloride …………….. 0.026%
- Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride………………….. 0.013%
- Dioctyl dimethyl ammonium chloride ………………….. 0.013%
- OTHER INGREDIENTS: ……………………………………. 99.914%
- TOTAL:………………………………………………………… 100.000%
The main active ingredient is EPA registered to kill the Human Coronavirus, as per EPA Reg. No. 10324-85-9367. Also as per stated on the Manufacturers Label, In-Cide kills:
- Avian Influenza A/Turkey/Wisconsin Virus
- Avian Influenza A (H5N1) Virus
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1‡ (HIV-1) (AIDS Virus)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Influenza A/Brazil Virus
- Influenza A (H1N1) Virus
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Vaccinia Virus.
‡ Indicates a 2-minute contact time is required for this claim.
* Kills HIV-1 On Precleaned Environmental Surfaces / Objects previously soiled with blood / body fluids in health care settings or other settings in which there is an expected likelihood of soiling of inanimate surfaces / objects with blood / body fluids and in which the surfaces / objects likely to be soiled with blood / body fluids can be associated with the potential for transmission of HIV-1 (associated with AIDS).
For more details & instructions, please refer to the product label below.
DIRECTIONS TO SANITIZE:
Before using this product, food products and packaging materials must be removed from the room or carefully protected.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
This product is not for use on medical device surfaces.
FOR USE AS A GENERAL, HOSPITAL DISINFECTANT, VIRUCIDE*, DEODORIZER AND CLEANER: 1. Pre-clean heavily soiled areas. 2. Apply this product undiluted to disinfect hard, non-porous
surfaces with a sponge, brush, cloth, mechanical spray device. For spray applications, spray 6-8 inches from surface. Do not breathe spray. 3. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes.
4. Wipe dry with a clean cloth or allow to air dry. Rinsing of floors is not necessary unless they are to be waxed or polished. 5. Change solution daily or when visibly dirty.
*KILLS HIV, HBV AND HCV ON PRE-CLEANED HARD, NON-POROUS SURFACES/OBJECTS PREVIOUSLY SOILED WITH BLOOD/BODY FLUIDS in health care settings or other settings in
which there is an expected likelihood of soiling of hard, non-porous surfaces/objects with blood or body fluids and in which the surfaces/objects likely to be soiled with blood or body fluids
can be associated with the potential for transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) (associated with AIDS), Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) and Hepatitis C Virus (HCV).
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLEANING AND DECONTAMINATION AGAINST HIV-1, HBV and HCV ON SURFACES/OBJECTS SOILED WITH BLOOD/BODY FLUIDS:
- Personal Protection: Specific barrier protection items to be worn when handling items soiled with blood or body fluids are disposable latex gloves, gowns, masks and eye protection.
- Cleaning Procedure: Blood and other body fluids containing HIV-1, HBV & HCV must be thoroughly cleaned from hard, non-porous surfaces and objects before application of this product.
- Disposal of Infectious Materials: Blood and other body fluids, cleaning materials and clothing must be autoclaved and disposed of according to federal, state and local regulations for infectious
- Contact Time: Allow hard, non-porous surface to remain wet for 2 minutes to kill HIV and for 10 minutes to kill all other viruses and bacteria listed on the label.
NON-FOOD CONTACT SURFACE SANITIZING: Pre-clean heavily soiled surfaces. Apply product undiluted to hard, non-porous surfaces with a sponge, brush, cloth, trigger spray device. For
spray applications, spray 6-8 inches from surface. Do not breathe spray. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 3 minutes. Change solution daily or when visibly dirty.
FOR USE AS A DISINFECTANT IN FOOD PROCESSING PREMISES: 1. Before using this product in food processing areas, food products and packaging materials must be removed from the
room or carefully protected. 2. Pre-clean heavily soiled areas. 3. Apply product undiluted to disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces with a sponge, brush, cloth, trigger spray device. For spray
applications, spray, 6-8 inches from surface. Do not breathe spray. 4. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes. 5. Wipe dry with a clean cloth or allow to air dry. Rinsing of floors is
not necessary unless they are to be waxed or polished. 6. When disinfecting food contact surfaces used for food preparation, rinse surfaces thoroughly with potable water. This product must
not be used to clean the following surfaces: utensils, glassware, dishes or interior surfaces of processing equipment. 7. Change solution when visibly dirty.
Note: All food contact surfaces such as appliances and kitchen countertops must be rinsed with potable water after treatment. Do not use this product to clean or disinfect glassware, utensils,
dishes or interior surfaces of appliances.
TO KILL FUNGI: Pre-clean heavily soiled surfaces. Apply product undiluted to hard, non-porous surfaces. Allow surface to remain wet for 10 minutes. Wipe surfaces (and let air dry).
TO CONTROL MOLD/MILDEW: Apply product undiluted to hard, non-porous surfaces which will effectively inhibit the growth of mold and mildew and their odors. Repeat treatment every
seven days, or more often if new growth appears.
NON-ACID TOILET BOWL AND URINAL DISINFECTANT/CLEANING DIRECTIONS: Remove heavy soil prior to disinfection. Empty water out of toilet bowl or urinal and add 1-2 oz. of this
product to exposed surfaces, including under the rim with a toilet mop, cloth, or sponge, coarse trigger spray device. For spray applications, spray 6-8 inches from surface. Do not breathe
spray. Brush or swab thoroughly, then allow solution to stand for 10 minutes and flush.
EPA Reg. No: 10324-85-9367
EPA Est. No. 9367-FL-1
Place of Origin: USA
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS:
CAUTION. Causes moderate eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling
and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse.
This product is toxic to fish and freshwater aquatic invertebrates.
In case of emergency, call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
IF ON SKIN: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
IF SWALLOWED: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an
unconscious person. Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal.
PESTICIDE STORAGE: Store only in original container. Keep this product under locked storage sufficient to make it inaccessible to children or persons unfamiliar with its proper use.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL: Pesticide wastes are acutely hazardous. Improper disposal of excess pesticide, spray mixture or rinsate is a violation of Federal Law. If these wastes cannot be disposed
of by use according to label instructions, contact your State Pesticide or Environmental Control Agency, or the Hazardous Waste Representative at the nearest EPA Regional Office for guidance.
CONTAINER HANDLING: Non-Refillable Container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Triple rinse container (or equivalent) promptly after emptying. Triple rinse as follows: Fill container ¼
full with water and recap. Shake for 10 seconds. Drain for 10 seconds after the flow begins to drip. Follow Pesticide Disposal instructions for rinsate disposal. Repeat this procedure two more
times. Then offer for recycling if available or puncture and dispose of in a sanitary landfill, or by incineration.
RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN:
- Crawl Spaces
- Public Buildings
- Common Areas
- Multi-Family Housing
- Residential Housing
- Commercial Real Estate
- Hotels and Motels
- Institutional Facilities
- Correctional Facilities
- Military Installations
- Athletic Facilities
- Retail Stores
- Veterinary Premises
- Barber Shops
- Cruise Ships
- Day Care Centers
- Aging Care Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Surgery Centers
- Health Care Facilities
- Medical and Dental Offices
- Institutional Kitchens
- Food Processing Plants
- Public Restrooms
- Tanning Salons
This product is not regulated by the Department of Transportation.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Use eye, face, and rubber glove protection when handling these contents. Do not store at temperatures above 120ºF. Do not allow to freeze.