Graco SaniSpray HP 750 Electric Airless 8-Gun Disinfectant Sprayer – 273217
Pre-Order Now! Contact Us for Estimated Shipping Time.
27321 Graco SaniSpray HP 750 Airless Disinfectant Sprayers is multiple times faster than even the SaniSpray HP 130! It Delivers the proper atomization required to quickly and consistently coat surfaces to disinfect and sanitize efficiently. Uniquely built with the highest grade materials that are compatible with disinfectants, sanitizers and deodorizers – unlike traditional airless paint equipment.
220V @ 20 Amps Electricity Required (Purchase 25D489 to reduce to 120V @ 15 Amps).
The Graco SaniSpray HP 750 airless sprayer is designed to deliver maximum productivity for large sanitizing and disinfecting jobs, such as stadiums, parks, airports, ships and large industrial areas.
With four applicators spraying up to 400,000 sq ft from a single staging area, you can ensure a consistent application of chemicals for sanitizing, disinfecting and deodorizing.
The SaniSpray HP750 comes with either 4 guns (273216) or 8 guns (273217) out of the box. Both setups support up to 500 ft. (150m) maximum hose per gun, even if you use 8 guns at a time. You will be able to spray 750 oz/minute with Pressure up to 1200 PSI.
This 8-Gun Package Includes:
- 24 – 1/4 in. x 100 ft. BlueMax II Hose (300 ft. per gun)
- 8 – 1/8 in. x 4.5 ft. BlueMax II Whip Hose (1 per gun)
- 8 – RAC X LP617 Airless Tips (1 per gun)
- 8 – RAC X LP619 Airless Tips (1 per gun)
- 8 – RAC X LP 723 Airless Tips (1 per gun)
- 8 – 15 in. Spray Extensions (1 per gun)
- 8 x SaniSpray HP Guns
Ready to spray out of the box with everything you need – just add disinfectant and get to work.
This sprayer WILL spray ALCOHOL (Ethanol, Isopropanol) based products.
Non-alcohol-based Compatible Active Ingredients:
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach)
- Peroxyacetic Acid
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Hypochlorous Acid
- You have read the owner‘s manual and all safety instructions and understand how the sprayer functions. Legal, regulatory and functional requirements must be observed.
- You have read all the information provided by the manufacturer of the material and have taken appropriate measures against all potential risks.
- You have installed the spray device 15-feet outside of the hazard zone. (If spraying alcohol-based or flammable-based product)
- You have ensured there is sufficient natural or artificial ventilation of the work area.
- You have checked that there are no possible ignition sources such as lit cigarettes, sparks and hot surfaces in the work area.
- Remove all electronic devices from the area to be disinfected.
- You are wearing suitable breathing protection. You are wearing suitable work clothes, protective goggles, protection for your ears and gloves.
- Flush the system thoroughly with water immediately after use or during work interruptions! Ensure that there is no remaining disinfectant liquid in the unit after use!
4-GUN OR 8-GUN PRODUCTIVITY DELIVERED
- Sanitize and disinfect up to 400,000 sq. ft. from one central location for maximum production.
- Simultaneous 4 or 8 gun performance for maximum disinfection rates.
SPRAY FROM ANY CONTAINER
- Siphon from a 5- to 55-gal container, or easily fill the 10 gal stainless steel hopper, while connected to a single power source.
- Uniquely built with the highest-grade materials that are compatible with disinfectants, sanitizers and deodorizers.
EXTENDED REACH TO SPRAY ANYWHERE
- Add up to 500 ft of hose per gun to spray anywhere
PRESSURE CONTROL KNOB
- Set Pressure (0-1,200 PSI) to atomize spray chemical
- Reduce Inhalation Exposure with proper pressure setting
ROLL & GO CART DESIGN
- Easy portability and maneuverability with Flat-Free Tires
STAINLESS STEEL LOWER PUMP WITH HIGH CORROSION RESISTANCE & LOW CYCLE RATES FOR INCREASED PACKING LIFE.
LIGHTWEIGHT SANISPRAY HP GUN
- Allows products to be applied faster to speed up disinfection process
REVERSE-A-CLEAN (RAC) X LP TIPS
- Purchase any of the 17 RAC X compatible tips to meet your disinfectant’s dwell time and requirements additional to the 6 tips included in this system.
15 in. SPRAY EXTENSION
- Provides additional reach
- Reduces operator chemical exposure
MAXPOWER MOTOR & ADVANTAGE DRIVE
- Dependable motor with spark-free operation provides ability to spray alcohol-based (flammable) chemicals
- Max Flow: 750 oz/min
- Max. Tip Size: .031 in.
- Adjustable 0 to 1200 PSI (70 Bar)
- Adjustable Particle Size Fine Mist to Coarse Spray
- High Production Use ANY Container (5-55 Gal. Or attached 10 Gal. Hopper)
- 230V Corded Power Source (25D489 120V @ 15Amps Adapter available)
In-Depth Technical Specs:
|Hopper Capacity (gal)||10|
|Maximum Continuous Cycle Rate (CPM)||33|
|Maximum Fluid Temperature (F)||120|
|Maximum Hose Length (ft)||500|
|Maximum Operating Temperature (F)||120|
|Maximum Tip Size (in)||3.1E-2|
|Maximum Working Pressure (MPa)||7.9|
|Maximum Working Pressure (psi)||1150|
|Minimum Generator Power (kW)||5|
|Minimum Operating Temperature (F)||23|
|Number of Guns||4|
|Overall Depth (in)||30|
|Overall Height (in)||50|
|Overall Width (in)||26|
|Pump Mount Type||Cart Mount|
|Sound Power Level (dB(A))||78|
|Sound Pressure Level (dB(A))||87|
|Stroke Length (in)||4.75|
List-N Disinfectant Material Compatibility
- Compatible with List-N disinfectants that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2.
- Approved Alcohol-based (Flammable) Active Ingredients Ethanol Isopropanol (except for SaniSpray HP 10 and 20 Corded models)
- Approved Non-Alcohol Based Active Ingredients – Aldehydes, Phenols, Quaternary Ammonium Compounds, Sodium Hypochlorite (Bleach), Peroxyacetic Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide, Hypochlorous Acid
- Consult with your material manufacturer to confirm spray application and equipment compatibility
- Click Here for the List-N Disinfectants approved by the EPA: https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2
American Built Quality
Graco SaniSpray HP airless sprayers are designed, manufactured, assembled and 100% factory-tested in the USA with global components
Limited 90-Day Warranty
- Every Graco SaniSpray HP sprayer is backed by a 90 day parts-only replacement warranty
- Simply contact Graco at (844) 241-9499
- No Returns
- To avoid transmission of infectious germs, SaniSpray HP sprayers are not returnable, and may not be serviceable at distributors or service centers