Stealth Cordless Handheld Sprayer & Stealth 1 Gallon In-Cide Disinfectant Solution – Disinfectant Pack 14
The Stealth Cordless Handheld Disinfectant Sprayer SDS-2000 will work with In-Cide Disinfectant Chemicals.
This Stealth Cordless Handheld Disinfectant Sprayer is safe to use with Water-Based Disinfectants.
We DO NOT recommend ANY ALCOHOL or BLEACH based products.
The SDS-2000 is designed to spray disinfectants at the proper atomization required to quickly and consistently coat surfaces to disinfect and sanitize efficiently. Uniquely built with the high grade materials that are compatible with disinfectants, sanitizers and deodorizers.
Comes with the following items in the box:
- 1 x 1.0mm Nozzle
- 1 x 1.5mm Nozzle
- 1 x 1.8mm Nozzle
- 3 x Needles
- 2 x 2000mAh Lithium Batteries (18V)
- 1 x Battery Charger
- 1 x 800ml Spray Cup
This sprayer also features a Fluid Control also known as ‘Jog Wheel’ that allows you to decrease disinfectant flow or increase disinfectant flow.
Ready to spray out of the box with everything you need – just add disinfectant and get to work. Spray about 7 oz per Minute!
Non-alcohol-based Compatible Active Ingredients:
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Peroxyacetic Acid
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Hypochlorous Acid
- Max Flow: 200ml/min (7oz/min)
- Tip-Size: 1.0-1.8mm
- Adjustable Fluid Control for varying viscosity disinfectants
- 800ml (27oz) Spray Container
- 18V Lithium Batteries
- No Returns
List-N Disinfectant Material Compatibility
- Compatible with Non-Alcohol or Bleach Based List-N disinfectants that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2.
- Approved Non-Alcohol Based Active Ingredients – Aldehydes, Phenols, Quaternary Ammonium Compounds, Peroxyacetic Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide, Hypochlorous Acid
- Consult with your material manufacturer to confirm spray application and equipment compatibility
- Click Here for the List-N Disinfectants approved by the EPA: https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2
- You have read the owner‘s manual and all safety instructions and understand how the sprayer functions. Legal, regulatory and functional requirements must be observed.
- You have read all the information provided by the manufacturer of the material and have taken appropriate measures against all potential risks.
- You have installed the spray device 15-feet outside of the hazard zone. (If spraying alcohol-based or flammable-based product)
- You have ensured there is sufficient natural or artificial ventilation of the work area.
- You have checked that there are no possible ignition sources such as lit cigarettes, sparks and hot surfaces in the work area.
- Remove all electronic devices from the area to be disinfected.
- You are wearing suitable breathing protection. You are wearing suitable work clothes, protective goggles, protection for your ears and gloves.
- Flush the system thoroughly with water immediately after use or during work interruptions! Ensure that there is no remaining disinfectant liquid in the unit after use!
Stealth 1 Gallon In-Cide Disinfectant Solution Description
- Alkyl (50%C14, 40%C12, 10%C16)
- dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride ……………….. 0.034%
- Octyl decyl dimethyl ammonium chloride …………….. 0.026%
- Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride………………….. 0.013%
- Dioctyl dimethyl ammonium chloride ………………….. 0.013%
- OTHER INGREDIENTS: ……………………………………. 99.914%
- TOTAL:………………………………………………………… 100.000%
The main active ingredient is EPA registered to kill the viruses, as per EPA Reg. No. 10324-85-9367. Also as per stated on the Manufacturers Label, In-Cide kills:
- Avian Influenza A/Turkey/Wisconsin Virus
- Avian Influenza A (H5N1) Virus
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1‡ (HIV-1) (AIDS Virus)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Influenza A/Brazil Virus
- Influenza A (H1N1) Virus
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Vaccinia Virus.
‡ Indicates a 2-minute contact time is required for this claim.
* Kills HIV-1 On Precleaned Environmental Surfaces / Objects previously soiled with blood / body fluids in health care settings or other settings in which there is an expected likelihood of soiling of inanimate surfaces / objects with blood / body fluids and in which the surfaces / objects likely to be soiled with blood / body fluids can be associated with the potential for transmission of HIV-1 (associated with AIDS).
For more details & instructions, please refer to the product label below.
DIRECTIONS TO SANITIZE:
Before using this product, food products and packaging materials must be removed from the room or carefully protected.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
This product is not for use on medical device surfaces.
FOR USE AS A GENERAL, HOSPITAL DISINFECTANT, VIRUCIDE*, DEODORIZER AND CLEANER: 1. Pre-clean heavily soiled areas. 2. Apply this product undiluted to disinfect hard, non-porous
surfaces with a sponge, brush, cloth, mechanical spray device. For spray applications, spray 6-8 inches from surface. Do not breathe spray. 3. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes.
4. Wipe dry with a clean cloth or allow to air dry. Rinsing of floors is not necessary unless they are to be waxed or polished. 5. Change solution daily or when visibly dirty.
*KILLS HIV, HBV AND HCV ON PRE-CLEANED HARD, NON-POROUS SURFACES/OBJECTS PREVIOUSLY SOILED WITH BLOOD/BODY FLUIDS in health care settings or other settings in
which there is an expected likelihood of soiling of hard, non-porous surfaces/objects with blood or body fluids and in which the surfaces/objects likely to be soiled with blood or body fluids
can be associated with the potential for transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) (associated with AIDS), Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) and Hepatitis C Virus (HCV).
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLEANING AND DECONTAMINATION AGAINST HIV-1, HBV and HCV ON SURFACES/OBJECTS SOILED WITH BLOOD/BODY FLUIDS:
- Personal Protection: Specific barrier protection items to be worn when handling items soiled with blood or body fluids are disposable latex gloves, gowns, masks and eye protection.
- Cleaning Procedure: Blood and other body fluids containing HIV-1, HBV & HCV must be thoroughly cleaned from hard, non-porous surfaces and objects before application of this product.
- Disposal of Infectious Materials: Blood and other body fluids, cleaning materials and clothing must be autoclaved and disposed of according to federal, state and local regulations for infectious
- Contact Time: Allow hard, non-porous surface to remain wet for 2 minutes to kill HIV and for 10 minutes to kill all other viruses and bacteria listed on the label.
NON-FOOD CONTACT SURFACE SANITIZING: Pre-clean heavily soiled surfaces. Apply product undiluted to hard, non-porous surfaces with a sponge, brush, cloth, trigger spray device. For
spray applications, spray 6-8 inches from surface. Do not breathe spray. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 3 minutes. Change solution daily or when visibly dirty.
FOR USE AS A DISINFECTANT IN FOOD PROCESSING PREMISES: 1. Before using this product in food processing areas, food products and packaging materials must be removed from the
room or carefully protected. 2. Pre-clean heavily soiled areas. 3. Apply product undiluted to disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces with a sponge, brush, cloth, trigger spray device. For spray
applications, spray, 6-8 inches from surface. Do not breathe spray. 4. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes. 5. Wipe dry with a clean cloth or allow to air dry. Rinsing of floors is
not necessary unless they are to be waxed or polished. 6. When disinfecting food contact surfaces used for food preparation, rinse surfaces thoroughly with potable water. This product must
not be used to clean the following surfaces: utensils, glassware, dishes or interior surfaces of processing equipment. 7. Change solution when visibly dirty.
Note: All food contact surfaces such as appliances and kitchen countertops must be rinsed with potable water after treatment. Do not use this product to clean or disinfect glassware, utensils,
dishes or interior surfaces of appliances.
TO KILL FUNGI: Pre-clean heavily soiled surfaces. Apply product undiluted to hard, non-porous surfaces. Allow surface to remain wet for 10 minutes. Wipe surfaces (and let air dry).
TO CONTROL MOLD/MILDEW: Apply product undiluted to hard, non-porous surfaces which will effectively inhibit the growth of mold and mildew and their odors. Repeat treatment every
seven days, or more often if new growth appears.
NON-ACID TOILET BOWL AND URINAL DISINFECTANT/CLEANING DIRECTIONS: Remove heavy soil prior to disinfection. Empty water out of toilet bowl or urinal and add 1-2 oz. of this
product to exposed surfaces, including under the rim with a toilet mop, cloth, or sponge, coarse trigger spray device. For spray applications, spray 6-8 inches from surface. Do not breathe
spray. Brush or swab thoroughly, then allow solution to stand for 10 minutes and flush.
EPA Reg. No: 10324-85-9367
EPA Est. No. 9367-FL-1
Place of Origin: USA
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS:
CAUTION. Causes moderate eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling
and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse.
This product is toxic to fish and freshwater aquatic invertebrates.
In case of emergency, call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
IF ON SKIN: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
IF SWALLOWED: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an
unconscious person. Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal.
PESTICIDE STORAGE: Store only in original container. Keep this product under locked storage sufficient to make it inaccessible to children or persons unfamiliar with its proper use.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL: Pesticide wastes are acutely hazardous. Improper disposal of excess pesticide, spray mixture or rinsate is a violation of Federal Law. If these wastes cannot be disposed
of by use according to label instructions, contact your State Pesticide or Environmental Control Agency, or the Hazardous Waste Representative at the nearest EPA Regional Office for guidance.
CONTAINER HANDLING: Non-Refillable Container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Triple rinse container (or equivalent) promptly after emptying. Triple rinse as follows: Fill container ¼
full with water and recap. Shake for 10 seconds. Drain for 10 seconds after the flow begins to drip. Follow Pesticide Disposal instructions for rinsate disposal. Repeat this procedure two more
times. Then offer for recycling if available or puncture and dispose of in a sanitary landfill, or by incineration.
RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN:
- Crawl Spaces
- Public Buildings
- Common Areas
- Multi-Family Housing
- Residential Housing
- Commercial Real Estate
- Hotels and Motels
- Institutional Facilities
- Correctional Facilities
- Military Installations
- Athletic Facilities
- Retail Stores
- Veterinary Premises
- Barber Shops
- Cruise Ships
- Day Care Centers
- Aging Care Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Surgery Centers
- Health Care Facilities
- Medical and Dental Offices
- Institutional Kitchens
- Food Processing Plants
- Public Restrooms
- Tanning Salons
This product is not regulated by the Department of Transportation.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Use eye, face, and rubber glove protection when handling these contents. Do not store at temperatures above 120ºF. Do not allow to freeze.