Stealth Cordless Handheld Violet Mini Disinfectant Sprayer – SDS1000V
In-Stock! Ready to Ship! Typically ships next business day and takes 3-5 business days!
The SDS-1000V is designed to spray disinfectants at the proper atomization required to quickly and consistently coat surfaces to disinfect and sanitize efficiently. Uniquely built with the high grade materials that are compatible with disinfectants, sanitizers and deodorizers.
Comes with the following items in the box:
- 1 x 0.5mm Nozzle
- 1 x 2200mAh Lithium Batteries (7.4V)
- 1 x Battery Charger
- 2 x 240ml Spray Cups
This sprayer can be used in schools, homes, hospitals, offices, restaurants, gyms, bathrooms, and cars. It can be continuously for 1 hour before charging, requiring 2 hours to fully charge the sprayer.
Ready to spray out of the box with everything you need – just add disinfectant and get to work. Spray about 1 oz per Minute!
The Stealth Cordless Handheld Disinfectant Sprayer SDS-1000 will work with Bioesque Disinfectant Chemicals.
This Product is safe to use with Water-Based Disinfectants.
We DO NOT recommend ANY ALCOHOL or BLEACH based products.
Non-alcohol-based Compatible Active Ingredients:
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Peroxyacetic Acid
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Max Flow: 30ml/min (1oz/min)
- Tip-Size: 0.5mm
- 2 240ml (8oz) Spray Container
- No Returns
List-N Disinfectant Material Compatibility
- Compatible with Non-Alcohol or Bleach Based List-N disinfectants that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2.
- Approved Non-Alcohol Based Active Ingredients – Aldehydes, Phenols, Quaternary Ammonium Compounds, Peroxyacetic Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide
- Consult with your material manufacturer to confirm spray application and equipment compatibility
- Click Here for the List-N Disinfectants approved by the EPA: https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2
- You have read the owner‘s manual and all safety instructions and understand how the sprayer functions. Legal, regulatory and functional requirements must be observed.
- You have read all the information provided by the manufacturer of the material and have taken appropriate measures against all potential risks.
- You have installed the spray device 15-feet outside of the hazard zone. (If spraying alcohol-based or flammable-based product)
- You have ensured there is sufficient natural or artificial ventilation of the work area.
- You have checked that there are no possible ignition sources such as lit cigarettes, sparks and hot surfaces in the work area.
- Remove all electronic devices from the area to be disinfected.
- You are wearing suitable breathing protection. You are wearing suitable work clothes, protective goggles, protection for your ears and gloves.
- Flush the system thoroughly with water immediately after use or during work interruptions! Ensure that there is no remaining disinfectant liquid in the unit after use!