Titan Impact 740 Airless Paint Sprayer High Rider – 805-007
Titan Impact 740 electric airless paint sprayer is a heavier duty designed for larger residential, municipal, property maintenance, rental, & commercial jobs on a large scale. The Titan Impact 740 sprayer can handle a larger of coatings from stains to block fillers. Titan Impact 740 high rider allows you to easily siphon paint from a 5 gallon bucket efficiently and quickly.
The Impact 740 is recommended for single gun applications with a maximum tip size of 0.027 inches. It is capable of handling weekly workloads of 150-200 gallons and will spray all standard architectural coatings including stains, lacquers, enamels, oil and latex house paints and primers, & block fillers.
The Impact 740 offers superior features, significant value and return on investment. Featuring the proven Quad+ packings, the Impact 740 delivers reliable performance in a rugged design that’s built to last. Titan’s Intelligent Control System provides power on-demand, optimized cooling and extended motor life. For added stability, the Impact 740 is equipped with rugged one-inch diameter skid legs, and the sprayer is backed by the industry’s best warranty.
Dependable productivity, plain and simple.
- Designed to spray 150-200 gallons per week
- Includes RX-Pro Gun, TR1 517 Reversible Tip, 1/4 in. x 50 ft. Airless Hose
Sprays: stains, lacquers, enamels, latex, and block fillers.
- Designed to consistently spray 150-200 gallons per week
- Quad+ Packings – designed to wipe abrasive coatings clean during operation, preventing damage to the piston or the main sealing lip
- AutoOiler – with the push of a button you deliver oil from the reservoir directly to the packings
- Electronic Pressure Control with Rapid Clean to speed flushing and clean-up
- PermaLife Cylinder – never wears, never needs replacing
- Full size manifold filter
- Fast removal fluid section – T-slot piston and simple clamped upper housing make removal fast