Titan Impact 1140 Airless Paint Sprayer Low Rider – 805-012
Titan Impact 1140 electric airless paint sprayer is a heavier duty designed for larger residential, municipal, property maintenance, rental, commercial, & industrial jobs on a large scale. The Titan Impact 1140 sprayer can handle a larger of coatings from stains to block fillers. Titan Impact 1140 high rider allows you to easily siphon paint from a 5 gallon bucket efficiently and quickly, it also comes with digital technology to make spraying more efficiently.
The Impact 1140 is recommended for single gun applications with a maximum tip size of 0.034 inches. It is capable of handling weekly workloads of 300-400 gallons and will spray all standard architectural coatings including stains, lacquers, enamels, oil and latex house paints and primers, & block fillers. The Titan Impact 1140 sprayer has big projects require large tip sizes or more than one gun operating from a single unit. The Titan Impact 1140 can spray up to 4 guns in large residential, commercial, & industrial applications where a wide range of coatings.
The Impact 1140 offers superior features, significant value and return on investment. Featuring the proven Quad+ packings, the Impact 1140 delivers reliable performance in a rugged design that’s built to last. Titan’s Intelligent Control System provides power on-demand, optimized cooling and extended motor life. For added stability, the Impact 1140 is equipped with rugged one-inch diameter skid legs, and the sprayer is backed by the industry’s best warranty.
Dependable productivity, plain and simple.
- Designed to spray 300-400 gallons per week
- Includes RX-Pro Gun, TR1 517 Reversible Tip, 1/4 in. x 50 ft. Airless Hose
Sprays: stains, lacquers, enamels, latex, elastomeric and block fillers
- Designed to consistently spray 300-400 gallons per week
- Quad+ Packings is designed to wipe abrasive coatings clean during operation, preventing damage to the piston or the main sealing lip
- AutoOiler allows you to push a button to deliver oil from the reservoir directly to the packings
- Electronic Pressure Control with Rapid Clean speeds up the flushing and clean-up process
- PermaLife Cylinder never wears and never needs replacing
- Featuring DigiTrac Technology with advanced diagnostics display to help you spray smarter
- Convenient EZ tilt cart makes jobsite life easier
- Quick removal fluid section requires no tools making it easy to replace on the jobsite