MOJO Compliant Clear Coat Solvent Gravity G4 Spray Gun – 400CS15 – 1.5mm
The MOJO 400CS15 1.5mm Compliant Clear Coat Solvent Gravity Spray Gun with the 600ml Plastic Cup is specifically designed for solvent paint application. This gun excels anywhere from DIY projects around the home to professional automotive and industrial applications.
The light-weight forged body, and anodized finish provides extreme mobility, and outstanding durability. Our spray guns are built with all Teflon O-rings, and NO rubber. This air powered paint sprayer has three dual-colored adjustment knobs (pattern, fluid, and air control) to optimize desired spray atomization. The pattern control knob allows you to switch between a full or round spray, and the fluid control regulates the amount of paint mixed with air from the compressor. The air control knob is used to increase or decrease the overall air flow. Additionally, turning the air cap ring at the end of the nozzle adjusts the direction of the spray fan to either vertical or horizontal, useful when spraying either side to side or top to bottom. You can easily remove the air cap, needle, and nozzle for functional maintenance and cleaning. The one-piece ergonomically designed body of this spray gun is constructed of forged aluminum, and anodized for extreme durability, while the needle and nozzle are made of stainless steel. This results in a balanced, extremely light-weight, and durable tool great for use over extended periods of time.
|Operating PSI||29-36 PSI|
|Air Connection||1/4 in. NPT|
|Application Distance||8 in.|
|Air Consumption||13.1 CFM|
|Paint Cup Size||600ml|
|Trigger Configuration||Two Stage Enhanced Trigger|
|Length (With Cup)||7 in.|
|Width (With Cup)||5 in.|
|Height (With Cup)||14 in.|
- Highly efficient LVMP atomization with maximum transfer speed; suitable for low to medium viscosity solvent paints.
- 3 dual-color adjustable control knobs (pattern, fluid, and air flow) provide multiple application settings.
- Custom matched stainless steel spray needle and nozzle, and stainless steel fittings for enhanced durability and extended life of the tool.
- Ergonomically designed light weight forged aluminum body and enhanced trigger reduces painter fatigue while increasing control.
- No rubber O-Ring; All Teflon design for increased longevity of internal components.
- Anodized body provides durability with an appealing color; anodized and polished internal material passage.
- Includes 1/4 in. air connector, cleaning kit, 600ml plastic cup, Manual, and adjustment tool.
- Covered by MOJO’s 3 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty and 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Balanced, very light weight, & durable gun built for longevity.