MOJO Compact HVLP Gravity G2 Spray Gun – 200HV14 – 1.4mm
The MOJO 200HV14 G2 1.4mm Compact HVLP Gravity Spray Gun with the 600ml Plastic Cup is great for a variety of paint applications. This gun excels anywhere from DIY projects around the home to professional automotive and industrial applications.
The light-weight compact design provides extreme mobility, and an extra wide spray pattern, plus a convenient hook on top of the sprayer for placement. Our spray guns are built with all Teflon O-rings, and NO rubber. This gravity fed gun has three dual-colored adjustment knobs (pattern, fluid, and air control) to optimize desired spray atomization. The pattern control knob allows you to switch between a full or round spray, and the fluid control regulates the amount of paint mixed with air from the compressor. The air control knob is used to increase or decrease the overall air flow. Additionally, turning the air cap ring at the end of the nozzle adjusts the direction of the spray fan to either
vertical or horizontal, useful when spraying either side to side or top to bottom.
You can easily remove the air cap, needle, and nozzle for functional maintenance and cleaning. The one-piece ergonomically designed body of this spray gun is constructed of die-casted aluminum with a galvanized finish, while the needle and nozzle are made of stainless steel. This results in a balanced, extremely light-weight, and durable tool great for use over extended periods of time. A 1/4″ NPT air connector, manual, cleaning kit, and adjustment tool are included. The Compact HVLP Gravity Feed Spray Gun with 600ml plastic cup ensures superior results for DIYers as well as professionals, and is covered by MOJO’s 3 Year Professional Tool Warranty and 90-Day 100% satisfaction guarantee.
|Operating PSI||29-43 PSI|
|Air Connection||1/4 in. NPT|
|Application Distance||8 in.|
|Air Consumption||15.2 CFM|
|Paint Cup Size||600ml|
|Trigger Configuration||Two Trigger Finger|
|Length (With Cup)||6 in.|
|Width (With Cup)||5 in.|
|Height (With Cup)||14 in.|
- Highly efficient HVLP atomization ideal for low to medium viscosity waterborne and solvent paints.
- 3 dual-color adjustable control knobs (pattern, fluid, and air flow) provide multiple application settings.
- Custom matched stainless steel spray needle, nozzle, and air cap; brass fittings for enhanced durability and extended life of the tool.
- Ergonomically designed compact galvanized die-casted aluminum body and enhanced trigger reduces painter fatigue while increasing control.
- No rubber O-Ring; All Teflon design for increased longevity of internal components.
- The HVLP process produces lower levels of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), which is better for workers and residents.
- Includes 1/4 in. air connector, cleaning kit, 600ml plastic cup, Manual, and adjustment tool.
- Covered by MOJO’s 3 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty and 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Balanced, very light weight, & durable gun built for longevity.