Wagner Flexio 4000 Disinfectant / Paint Sprayer
THE MANUFACTURER HAS ADVISED THAT THIS PRODUCT IS SAFE TO USE WITH WATER-BASED DISINFECTANTS
- Spraying allows for a comprehensive surface coating with disinfectant
- Liquid disinfectants including viricidal solutions can be applied with sprayers
Particular attention must be paid to areas and surfaces in daily use, as well as to areas frequented by people who are or were already ill.
- Locker rooms, bathroom and other sanitary facilities
- Offices and conference rooms
- Restaurants and food preparation areas
- Education facilities
- Public transportation
- Public amenities, entryways and public spaces
- Door handles, cabinet pulls and knobs
Original Product Description
The FLEXiO 4000 stationary paint sprayer is perfect for longer painting projects, with less weight in your hand, because the motor is housed in the base on the ground. It has variable speeds for cutting time and effort on painting projects and can paint a wall 11 times faster than a brush.
The 4000 comes with 2 different nozzles – one for painting multiple rooms, decks and sets of furniture. The other nozzle for fine finishing on cabinets and trim. The new nozzle design delivers an improved spray pattern and adjustable control with less mess and overspray.
It has the flexibility to spray indoors and outdoors with the power to spray unthinned paint and stains with full coverage. Cleaning is faster than a brush or roller with just a few removable parts that separate and rinse clean.
Covers an 8 ft. x 10 ft. surface in minutes:
– Stain: 1 minute
– Latex: 5 minutes
- X-Boost® Turbine
- iSpray® Nozzle – For walls and ceilings
- 15-Foot Air Hose
- 1 ½ quart cup covers up to a 10’ by 12’ wall in one fill
- Precise adjustments for various coatings and projects
- Lock-n-Go® split gun design for quick cleaning
- Zippered bag for storage of nozzles/cups and air hose
- Detail Finish Nozzle – For small projects and a smooth finish
- Cleans up in 5 minutes – just five parts to rinse off