571265 – Graco GrindLazer 630 Scarifier 10in. 6 Point Miller Carbide Cutters
571265 Graco GrindLazer 630 Scarifier 10in. 6 Point Miller Carbide Cutters. Application: Specifically used for thermoplastic, tape removal, and built-up paint. Ideal for removing traffic lines and smoothing uneven surfaces. The GrindLazer 630 is the high production choice when it comes to the most demanding scarifier jobs. With its Up-Cut cutting direction, you not only are able to remove all types of lines found on parking lots or roadways, but also have the power to do inlay/grooving jobs. Combined with the LineDriver, you ll finish jobs faster and more accurately than ever before! Includes: 10in. 6 Point Miller Carbide Cutters.
When installing the Miller Carbide or Diamond Blades, make sure the arrows line up with the direction of the GrindLazer. Otherwise you will destroy the blades permanently and will need to replace them.
Graco Scarifier Exclusive Features
- Extreme Duty ProStart System Centrifugal clutch allows easy starting and shut off of cutters, providing one of the safest units on the market today
- Fully Adjustable Ease-Z-Steer Handle Bar System Reduces vibration and makes turning and handling as simple as a LineLazer
- Fat Track Front Swivel Wheel Proven front caster wheel system makes turning and maneuvering curves fast and easy, with no need to muscle it while moving
- EasyGlide Wheel Mount System Front mounted caster along with dual rear pneumatic tires makes handling as safe and easy as a LineLazer
- TriBelt Drive System 3-cog belt design optimizes power transfer and maximum load handling to virtually eliminate costly downtime
- LineDriver Required Due to the safety switch interlock system on the hitch, the GrindLazer 630 with Reverse/ Up-Cut cutting direction requires the use of a LineDriver Propel System
LineDriver Compatible. Now get higher productivity, straighter inlay, and line removal with less fatigue. Why walk when you can ride The patented LineDriver and LineDriver HD provide the most innovative, user- friendly ride-on systems for the professional line removal contractor in the industry.
GrindLazer 630 with Reverse/ “Up-Cut” cutting direction requires the use of a LineDriver Propel System. The GrindLazer 630 unit cannot operate without a LineDriver due to the ProStart safety switch interlock system. It protects you against the reverse force of the GrindLazer.
- MAXIMUM CUT WIDTH IN (CM): 10 (25)
- CUT DIRECTION: Reverse/ Up-Cut
- REMOVAL RATE (RIDE): 2100 sq ft/hr
- VANGUARDENGINE CC (HP): 630 (21.0)
- WEIGHT LB (KG): 340 (154)
- PROSTART: Extreme Duty
- AIR FILTER: Donaldson Heavy-Duty
Free Accessories with Purchase!