100558 GP Pump Thermal Protector Valve PTP by General Pump. Protects the pump from damaging heat build-up while it is in bypass mode. The thermal relief valve, sensing a rise in temperature, opens and discharges a small amount of heated fluid. This allows cooler water to enter the system and cool the pump. When the gun is discharged the cooler water will cause the valve to close immediately.
- Quickest response to rising temperature
- Less stress on pump
- Shorter overall length
- Most cost effective thermal protector on the market
- Mounts easily in the pump manifold, inlet water supply or bypass loop plumbing
- Inlet: 1/4″ MNPT, 3/8″ MNPT, 1/2″ MNPT
- Relief temperature: 145 Deg. F.
- Hose Barb: 90 1/4″
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
- Dimensions: 1-1/2″ H x 1″ W
- Materials: Brass, Buna, Delrin, Stainless Steel
GP100556 1/4 in. MNPT
GP100557 3/8 in. MNPT
GP100558 1/2 in. MNPT