007501 – Cat 2SF Pressure Sensitive Unloader Valve 6 GPM @ 2000 PSI Stainless Steel
007501 Cat 2SF Pressure Sensitive Unloader Valve 6 GPM @ 2000 PSI Stainless Steel. This 7501 Cat 2SF Stainless Steel Unloader Valve is designed for single gun operation. This unloader maintains set system pressure and goes into by-pass with the release of the trigger or an obstruction downstream. The pressure sensitive feature permits a wide range of flows and quickly resumes full pressure when the gun is opened or the obstruction cleared. It is recommended for intermittent cleaning applications. It is NOT recommended for weep systems. 5-10% by-pass is necessary for optimum performance.
- Provides system pressure setting and protection for single gun (non-weep) and single pump installation
- Remove check valve for regulator/relief valve operation
- 316SS construction for compatibility and corrosion resistance
- Compact size with optional ports for easy installation
- Pressure sensitive feature permits wide range of flows and immediate pressure when gun opens
- Adjusting cap permits easy adjustments of pressure
- Flow Range: 0.5-6.0 GPM
- Pressure Range: 100-2000 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 180 Deg. F.
- Inlet: 3/8 NPT-M
- Outlet: 3/8 NPT-M
- Bypass: 3/8 NPT-F
- Overall Dimension: 3.03 x .94 x 4.23
- Weight: 13.6 oz.