ZK7.3 – GP K7 Flow Sensitive Unloader Valve 6.6-10.8 GPM @ 3500 PSI
ZK7.3 GP K7 Flow Sensitive Unloader Valve 6.6-10.8 GPM @ 3500 PSI by General Pump. Eliminates high pressure in all lines while unit is in bypass mode. Maximun PSI 3500, Maximun Temp 165 deg F., 3/8 in. FNPT Inlet, 3/8″ MNPT Outlet, 3/8 in. FNPT By-Pass. Choose model with orifice size carefully due to the fact that these flow sensitive unloaders will not work properly with flow rates outside of their flow range. Available orifice sizes: ZK71 3.0 – 4.2 GPM, ZK72 4.2 – 6.6 GPM, ZK73 6.6 – 10.8 GPM.
Flow sensitive unloader valves do not work well with high pressure hose lengths in excess of 100 .
- Features all stainless and brass internal parts.
- New design reduces sensitivity to entrapped air.
- No external moving parts or springs.
- Eliminates high pressure in all lines while unit is in bypass mode.
- Bypass restrictor eliminates pressure peaks during bypass.
- Unique balanced piston design permits precise pressure adjustments.
- Simple design for easy maintenance and service.
- Maximum Volume Range: 6.6-10.8 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 3500 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 165 Deg. F.
- Inlet: 3/8 NPT-F
- Outlet: 3/8 NPT-M
- Bypass: 3/8 NPT-F
- Overall Dimension: 7.5 x 3.75 x 3.5
- Material: Brass, Stainless Steel, Buna-N
- Weight: 4.5 Lbs.
Select an unloader appropriate for the pressure and flow of your system (see specification chart). This unloading valve is a flow-through design and should be mounted on the discharge line of the pump in any position (horizontal or vertical) which allows easy access to the adjusting bolt. A pressure gauge should be installed on either side of the body of the unloader to accurately read pressure during adjustment. Minumum 5% bypass is required for proper operation. Flow sensitive unloader valve.