Cobalt Honda GP 4000 PSI 5 GPM Hot Pressure Washer – 65004
Image shows a Cobalt unit installed with a Honda Engine and General Pump. Actual product may differ from picture.
The Cobalt is equipped with a high-performance pressure washing system driven by a twin cylinder engine, featuring an adjustable thermostat for temperature control.
It utilizes a reliable Wayne combustion burner with automatic electronic ignition, as well as a double insulated heating coil system in stainless steel housing.
Heating of the pressurized water is done effectively with a diesel fired heating system.
Pressure Washer Features:
- Honda GX630 Engine with General 4000 PSI 5 GPM Pump
- Pro gun handle rated 320 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 48″ Insulated grip lance with 1/4″ Quick Connects.
- 3/8″ x 50′ Steel-braided Armor Hose.
- Stainless Steel 15, 25, 40 and aluminum soap Quick Connect nozzles.
- Downstream detergent injector.
- NEMA 4X electrical enclosure with rocker switch, thermostat control and hour meter.
- 1/2″ Schedule 80 coil piping.
- Electric start V-twin engine.
- Stainless steel coil cover.
- Isolated pump & engine plate with vibration dampeners.
- Large capacity engine & burner fuel tanks.
- Dimensions: 42″ x 46″ x 38″
- Heavy-duty steel base.
- 1-1/2″ Round tube design.
- Powder coated for corrosion resistance.
- Removeable feet for forklift.
- Axialign Adjustment system to align and move the high pressure pump for easy maintenance with a single bolt.