Bandit Ultra Belt Drive Commercial (General) 10 GPM 3500 PSI – Honda iGX800 Pressure Washer
This unit has a 2 week build & test time before shipping
Pressure Systems Innovations, LLC – was formed by a group of industry professionals with over 100 years experience in the industrial pressure washer market. BANDIT pressure washers are manufactured with pride in the USA, in south Florida, the birthplace of the US cold water pressure washer market. Our machines are built to the highest standards with meticulous attention to detail. These machines are 100% factory tested and set to assure our customers receive the highest quality pressure washers, every time.
*This unit ships with no battery or fuel tank *
- First Pressure Washer in the world with a Honda 28HP iGX800 V-Twin Fuel Injected Engine
- Genuine Honda muffler
- Premium Series industrial General triplex pump with lifetime manifold warranty (TSF2221)
- Block mounted high flow unloader for single or dual gun applications
- Ultra rugged corrosion resistant extruded aluminum base
- Easy access two piece belt guard
- 4-groove “Bandit” belt for uniform tension and maximum power transfer
- “EZ-line” belt tension system
- Easy engine and pump oil drain systems
- Quad anti-vibration rubber isolators
- Comes with a GP TSF2221 10 GPM @ 3500 PSI Pump.
TSF2221 PUMP FEATURES
- Forged brass manifold with lifetime warranty
- Forged one-piece bronze alloy connecting rods
- High efficiency, stainless steel check valves
- Abrasion proof, heat resistant, solid ceramic plungers
- Premium quality oversized tapered roller bearings
- Increased fin depth for maximum heat dissipation
- Large crankcase capacity for improved cooling
HONDA iGX800 ENGINE FEATURES
- Honda iGX700/iGXV700 and iGX800/iGXV800 V-Twin general-purpose engines offer versatile power—expanding into larger and more demanding commercial applications for greater adaptability with excellent fuel efficiency in a compact package.
- The new engines, expand the Honda V-Twin lineup and now are the most powerful electronic fuel-injected models offered by the Honda Power Equipment division.
- The all-new Honda iGX700/iGXV700 and iGX800/iGXV800 engines provide versatile power based on changing loads for bigger equipment.
- Delivering complete drive-by-wire remote control capability for engine operation and benefiting both contractors and the environment, Honda iGX technology results in excellent fuel efficiency, low emissions, and low noise through engine speed that adapts to fluctuating power demands. The result is more consistent output and less stress on industrial equipment and tools.
- Efficient Fuel Consumption: Honda V-Twin engines with EFI boast excellent fuel efficiency due, in part, to an electronic control system (ECS, see discussion below) that continually monitors and adjusts the engine’s air/fuel ratio according to variable operating conditions and engine load requirements, maintaining optimal combustion conditions.
- Adaptability and Enhanced Reliability: In addition to optimizing air/fuel ratios, the Honda V-Twin EFI-equipped engines offer improved ignition timing over the complete range of operating speeds and compensate for other factors to continually maintain optimal performance.
- Improved Starting: Honda iGX700/iGXV700 and iGX800/iGXV800 V-Twin engines boast easy starting performance in both hot and cold temperature conditions, such as when the equipment is started cold or temporarily stopped mid-job. The EFI system and high-pressure fuel pump allow for an ideal air/fuel mixture before it is emulsified and vaporized.
HONDA iGX800 ENGINE SPECS
- Engine Type: Air-Cooled 4-Stroke
- Displacement: 48 cu. in. / 779 cm3
- Ignition System: Digital CDI with variable ignition timing
- Fuel System: Fuel Injected
- Exhaust Emissions: Certified for use in all 50 states
- Oil Capacity: 2.0 Liter