H4040-HGD – Honda 4000 PSI @ 4 GPM Contractor Pressure Washer
Free Shipping only in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Alabama, Massachussetes, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas & New Mexico.
This Honda 4040-HGD Pressure Washer by Stealth comes with a Honda GX390 powered EZ4040 General Pump creating a performance of 4000 PSI @ 4 GPM – the industry standard for serious contractors!
This is a complete new machine with a new frame that includes a gun holder and tip holder right at the handle, instead of at the base of the frame – making it more accessible during the job and is better for your back, no more leaning down to switch tips. Get the performance you are used to with small but meaningful changes. Like less maintenance thanks to foam-filled tires. See below for a full list of Accessories & Features of this unit.
Standard Accessories and Features:
- Powder coated steel frame with dual handles
- Inlet Water Filter
- Adjustable Pressure Unloader
- Low oil shutdown on engine
- Foam tires that never will go flat
- Dual Padded shock-absorbing feet reducing vibrations
- Heavy-Duty 3/4 inch axle
- Commercial Honda Engine
- Thermo sensor to protect pump from over-heating.
- Aluminum frame saves weight and won’t rust.
- No gearbox oil to change and no belts to adjust
- E-Z start valve
- 4 Color Coded spray tips – 0, 15, 40 degrees & chemical tip
- 50 ft. 3/8 in. black high pressure hose
- Comes also with Pressure Washer Gun & Wand
- Gun Holder