Eliminator Electric Liquid Propane 460V 3 Phase 2000 PSI 4 GPM Hot Pressure Washer – 65035
The Eliminator is equipped with a high-performance pressure washing system driven by an electric motor, featuring an adjustable thermostat for temperature control.
It utilizes a reliable Wayne combustion burner with automatic electronic ignition, as well as a double insulated heating coil system in stainless steel housing.
Heating of the pressurized water is done effectively with a diesel fired heating system.
This is a stationary industrial enclosed cabinet designed for easy maintenance.
Either available with natural gas or liquid propane burner system.
Pressure Washer Features:
- 460V 3 Phase Electric Motor with Comet Belt Drive 4 GPM 2000 PSI Pump
- Overpressure safety relief valve.
- Pro gun handle rated 320 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 48″ Insulated grip lance with 1/4″ Quick Connects.
- 3/8″ x 50′ Steel-braided Armor Hose.
- Stainless Steel 15, 25, 40 Quick Connect nozzles.
- NEMA 4X electrical enclosure with rocker switch, thermostat control and hour meter.
- 1/2″ Schedule 80 coil piping.
- Soap solenoid with metering valve.
- Stainless steel float tank.
- Time delay shut down.
- Roll down doors and slide out tray for easy servicing.
- Dimensions: 30″ x 50″ x 53″
- Heavy-duty powder coated steel for corrosion resistance.
- Vented stainless steel panels.
- Axialign Adjustment system to align and move the high pressure pump for easy maintenance with a single bolt.