BE 5 GPM ‘Start your own Pressure Washer Business’ Pack #3 – BE-PWPACK3
‘Start your own Pressure Washer Business’ Starter Pack comes with a 5 GPM & 3000 PSI Pressure Washer, 20″ Surface Cleaner, Telescoping Wand, Ball Valve, Wand with Gun and 2 x 50′ Grey Non-Marking Hoses (each is a slightly different style).
This is the perfect package to start your own pressure washing venture:
- The B3013HTBC Pressure Washer has a belt drive with high performance of 5 GPM & 3000 PSI on a GX390 Honda Engine and a FW25035 Comet Pump – both excellent brands & models for this industry.
- The 20″ Surface Cleaner is a standard size for sidewalks, driveways and other flat surfaces to clean not just well – but efficiently.
- The 18 ft. Telescoping Wand allows you to do roof and wall cleaning without having to get a ladder, making it safer for you while still getting the job done.
- The Ball Valve opens and shuts the water flow at any spot you want, wherever you mount it – making it a great tool in your toolbox.
- This setup comes with a Trigger Gun and Wand to connect to the pressure washer hose – allowing you to utilize the 4 GPM & 3500 PSI of the Pressure Washer.
- You get 2 sections of 50′ grey non-marking hoses which you can combine together to 100′ of total length, or have 1 replacement in case one hose gets damaged, allowing you flexibility and reliability.
B3013HTBC Pressure Washer Information
The BE B3013HTBC Pressure Washer is rated at 3000 PSI and 5.0 GPM and has a FW25035 Comet Pump and is powered by a 13 HP Honda GX390 Series Engine.
- Commercial grade Comet triplex pump featuring reinforced body, forged brass manifold, solid ceramic plungers, thermal release valve and improved heat dissipation.
- External unloader provides enhanced cooling and be set to dump-to-ground bypass water to maximize cooling system.
- Commercial grade accessories included are a 50 foot high-pressure hose, spray gun wand assembly, and four spray nozzles.
- Mounted on a powder coated steel plate with anti-vibration pads that bolts through to mount on a truck or trailer.
- Engine comes with 3 year limited warranty, pump with 5 year limited warranty.
- 50 feet of high pressure hose, gun & Wand
- Chemical Injector
- Steel Frame with Chrome Plated Handles
- Rubber Shock Mounted Feet
- Separate Mount Unloader (VRT3-310 EZ Start)
Comet FW25035 – Pressure Washer Pump Information
This Fully Plumbed Pressure Washer Pump is a Comet FW25035 Belt Drive pressure washer pump operating at 5 GPM and 3000 PSI.
The BE-85149090B Package has the pressure washer pump and comes complete with Unloader / Regulator, Garden Hose Inlet, Chemical Injector, Pump Rails, Thermo Valve and Oil. Just mount pump, set the pressure and you are ready to go!
This is a belt drive pump. Make sure your pulleys are properly setup to support this pump in your setup.
Technical Specs Overview:
- Pump: FW25035 (Same as FW2 5030 & FW2 5030 S)
- GPM: 5.0
- PSI: 3000
- RPM: 1450
- Shaft Diameter: 24mm
- Piston Diameter: 20mm
- We suggest to use Pump Saver for the Brass Manifold in order to prevent damage from rust, corrosion & dryrodding.
- 1/2″ FPT Inlet – 3/8″ FPT Outlet
- Solid Brass Manifolds
- Hardened Stainless Steel Piston Guides Highly Efficient Stainless Steel Check Valves
- Special Forged Brass Oversized Connecting Rods
- Solid Ceramic Plungers
- High & Low Pressure Seals: High Quality Buna-Textile Packings
- Die-Cast, Anodized Aluminum Crankcase
- Additional Anti-Extrusion Ring under the Seal
- High Quality Tapered Roller Bearings
- Optimal Oil Bath for High Speed Operation
- Also known as BE-85149090B or 6410.0300.00
18 ft. Telescoping Wand Information
- Telescoping Wand can extend and collapse as needed.
- Use with water up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Features Lever Lock
- Length: 18 ft.
- Material: Fiberglass
- Max. PSI: 4000
- Max. GPM: 8.0
20 inch Surface Cleaner Information
The WAW-20Y is a 20 inch Whirl-A-Way Surface Cleaner by BE Pressure Supply. This newest 20 inch version comes with a full sized swivel identical to that of the smaller 16 inch Whirl-A-Way Surface Cleaner. Another improvement is the hardened plastic cover to resist damage in case anything should drop on the Surface Cleaner.
New anti-fatigue trigger gun and hand handle assembly stands by itself, instead of dropping to the ground.
Surface Cleaners are accessories to Pressure Washers, you will need one with at least 2000 PSI & 4 GPM.
- Zebra striping prevention through sixty percent increased cleaning time over regular nozzles
- Pushes water away from the operator to stay dry
- Zero wall clearance cleaning
Ball Valve 3/8 FNPT x 3500 PSI, Complete with Quick Couplers Information
The Ball Valve is 3/8 FNPT rated for 3500 PSI, Complete with Quick Couplers. Allows you to change from surface cleaner to hand gun while under pressure. Due to the harsh environment that pressure washer ball valves are used in they do not come with any time warranty. They are dragged across the ground, dropped off roofs, and used as a wash down nozzles when half closed which tears up ball and seat.
Size: 3/8 FNPT x 3/8 FNPT with Quick Couplers
Rated Working Pressure: 3045 PSI
Maximum Pressure: 3500 PSI
Maximum Temperature: 176 Deg. F.
Material: Nickel Plated Brass