The Pressure Washer will be on back order until June 8th
F-PWPACK9 – Simpson ‘Start your own Pressure Washer Business’ Starter Pack
Comes with a 4 GPM & 4400 PSI Pressure Washer & 20″ Surface Cleaner, Wand with Gun and 1 x 50′ Hose.
This is the perfect package to start your own pressure washing venture:
- The PS60843 Pressure Washer has a peak performance of 4 GPM & 4400 PSI with a Simpson Engine and an AAA Pump – both cost-effective brands & models for this industry.
- The 20 inch Surface Cleaner is a standard size for sidewalks, driveways and other flat surfaces to clean not just well – but efficiently.
- This setup comes with a Trigger Gun and Wand to connect to the pressure washer hose – allowing you to utilize the 4 GPM & 4400 PSI of the Simpson Pressure Washer.
Simpson PowerShot 4400 PSI 4.0 GPM Pressure Washer – PS60843
Contractor Grade Pressure Washer
Designed for the demands & needs of the cleaning professional, the Simpson 60843 PowerShot 4400 PSI 4.0 GPM Pressure Washer – PS60843 is built for performance. This pressure washer is ideal for construction, equipment upkeep, facility & fleet maintenance cleaning.
Pressure Washer Specs:
- PSI: 4400
- GPM: 4.0
- Engine: SIMPSON
Pressure Washer Features:
- 4400 PSI @ 4.0 GPM
- SIMPSON engine with low oil shutdown
- AAA Triplex plunger pump
- Monster Hose 3/8 in. x 50 ft. is kink and abrasion resistant with quick connect
- Ergonomic spray gun designed for comfort and control
- 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0, 15, 25, 40 degrees and Soap
- Heavy duty welded steel construction with steel axle frame
- 13 in. Premium pneumatic tires
20 inch Surface Cleaner Information
It features an improvement to most surface cleaners with a hardened plastic cover to resist damage in case anything should drop on the Surface Cleaner.
New anti-fatigue trigger gun and hand handle assembly stands by itself, instead of dropping to the ground.
Surface Cleaners are accessories to Pressure Washers, you will need one with at least 2000 PSI & 4 GPM.
- Zebra striping prevention through sixty percent increased cleaning time over regular nozzles
- Pushes water away from the operator to stay dry
- Zero wall clearance cleaning