Stealth – Honda General Belt Drive Pressure Washer Business Pack 8
‘Start your own Pressure Washer Business’ Starter Pack comes with a 4 GPM & 4000 PSI Pressure Washer, 19″ Surface Cleaner, Telescoping Wand, Ball Valve, Wand with Gun and 2 x 50′ Grey Non-Marking Hoses.
This is the perfect package to start your own pressure washing venture:
- The B4013HABG Pressure Washer has a belt drive gold standard performance of 4 GPM & 4000 PSI with a GX390 Honda Engine and a TS1511 General Pump – both excellent brands & models for this industry.
- The 19″ Surface Cleaner is a standard size for sidewalks, driveways and other flat surfaces to clean not just well – but efficiently.
- The 18? Telescoping Wand allows you to do roof and wall cleaning without having to get a ladder, making it safer for you while still getting the job done.
- The Ball Valve opens and shuts the water flow at any spot you want, wherever you mount it – making it a great tool in your toolbox.
- This setup comes with a Trigger Gun and Wand to connect to the pressure washer hose – allowing you to utilize the 4 GPM & 3500 PSI of the Pressure Washer.
- You get 2 sections of 50′ grey non-marking hoses which you can combine together to 100′ of total length, or have 1 replacement in case one hose gets damaged, allowing you flexibility and reliability.
BE Pressure 4000 PSI 4 GPM Honda General Pressure Washer – B4013HABG
This unit features a low pressure chemical injector, steel frame, 12 in. flat-free tires, 36 in. gun / wand / couplings, 50 ft. grey non marking hose and a 1 in. keyed shaft.
- Gun & Wand
- Spray Tips (0, 15 & 40 degrees + Soap Nozzle)
- 50 ft. grey non marking hose
- Chemical Injector
- GPM: 4.0
- PSI: 4000
- Engine: Honda GX390
- Pump: General TS1511
- Powered by 389cc Honda GX390 air-cooled 4-stroke OHV engine to deliver maximum cleaning performance and reliability with a 3-year warranty
- General TS1511 triplex belt drive pump features oversized connecting rods for long lasting pump life, solid ceramic plungers, unitized stainless-steel inlet and discharge valves, and a brass manifold
- Features a lightweight no-rust aluminum frame with heavy-duty 12-inch flat-free tires for easy mobility around any jobsite terrain and a large 6.1L fuel tank that requires less frequent refilling
- 3/8-inch 50 ft. grey non-marking durable steel-braided hose for professional use with four brass quick connect fittings – 0 degree, 15 degree, 40 degree and soaper – for easy hose connections
- Wand Assembly includes 36-inch lance and commercial grade high pressure 5,000 PSI insulated spray gun for user comfort
- Designed for the professional, this pressure washer will deliver high performance on a routine basis to get the job done quickly and effectively. It has the power to blast through the toughest grime
18? Telescoping Wand Information
- Telescoping Wand ? can extend and collapse as needed.
- Use with water up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Features Lever Lock
- Length: 18?
- Material: Fiberglass
- Max. PSI: 4000
- Max. GPM: 8.0
Whisper Wash Classic 19 inch Surface Cleaner (WW2000)
WW2000 Classic 19 inch Whisper Wash Surface Cleaner is the perfect accessory to your pressure cleaner if your regular cleaning jobs include: patios, pool decks, parking lots and other large flat surfaces.
The Whisper Classic is less tiring for the operator and provides more safety through it?s ergonomic design.
The signature green Whisper Wash swivel allows the Classic to work with either a 2-tip or 4-tip spray bar & eliminates zebra striping.
- Standard 2-tip spray bar nozzles: 2502
- Cleans 19 inches at once
- Easy Transport & Storage
- Portable Breakaway Handle
- Quick Connection
- Trigger Gun Controlled
- Balanced & Machined Spray Bar
- Hot & Cold Water Applications
- Weighs only 19 lbs
Ball Valve 3/8 FNPT x 5000 PSI, Complete with Quick Couplers Information
Ball Valve 3/8 FNPT x 5000 PSI, Complete with Quick Couplers. Due to the harsh environment that pressure washer ball valves are used in they do not come with any time warranty. They are dragged across the ground, dropped off roofs, and used as a wash down nozzles when half closed. Allows you to change from surface cleaner to hand gun while under pressure
Rated at 5000 PSI Working Pressure.