Streamliner Vanguard Belt Drive Comet 4000 PSI 4 GPM Hot Pressure Washer – 65017
Image shows a Streamliner unit installed with a Honda Engine. Actual product may differ from picture.
The Streamliner is equipped with a high-performance pressure washing system driven by an electric start single cylinder engine, featuring an adjustable thermostat for temperature control.
It utilizes a reliable Wayne combustion burner with automatic electronic ignition, as well as a double insulated heating coil system in stainless steel housing.
Heating of the pressurized water is done effectively with a diesel fired heating system.
Additionally, it will fit through 36″ doorways and can be used either as a stationary unit or made portable with optional wheel kit.
Pressure Washer Features:
- Vanguard 479cc Engine with Comet 4000 PSI 4 GPM Pump
- Pro gun handle rated 320 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 48″ Insulated grip lance with 1/4″ Quick Connects.
- 3/8″ x 50′ Steel-braided Armor Hose.
- Stainless Steel 15, 25, 40 and aluminum soap Quick Connect nozzles.
- Downstream detergent injector.
- NEMA 4X electrical enclosure with rocker switch, thermostat control and hour meter.
- 1/2″ Schedule 80 coil piping.
- Single cylinder engine.
- Stainless steel coil cover.
- Isolated pump & engine plate with vibration dampeners.
- Large capacity engine & burner fuel tanks.
- Dimensions: 40″ x 25″ x 41″
- Heavy-duty steel base.
- 1-1/2″ Round tube design.
- Powder coated for corrosion resistance.